Needed : A print specialist to design a print ready 55 page Annual report & cover for a non profit working on the Tibetan Plateau.
Dimensions are width 210mm X height 285mm.
Deadline is - on or before April 16.
The following have already been created:
1. A PDF mock-up template so you have an idea to start from;
2. Copy in MS Word + PDF of the report copy -showing what copy is for which page;
3. Photographs have already been compiled and stored in page specific folders for your easy retrieval
Copy in a Word doc.
Copy is in English and Chinese. Some photoshop of images is required (global contrast,saturation tweaks etc).
Quality of your work must match the quality of your portfolio submission. I’m available for rapid replies to your questions (14/hrs day) and need a freelancer who can reply rapidly also.
What I need when you bid -
1. Send your bid now - sooner we can start the better.
2. Examples of your work – ideally Annual Reports or magazines. Quality work will Definitely be looked at closer than slapped together production line layout.
3. Commitment you can start immediately and finish on or by April 16
Please respond in your PMB that you have reviewed the attachment so I know it's your response comes from an individual that's warm and breathing! thank you so much!
Hello - I am able to start immediately and complete by 16 April. I possess bilingual capabilities (English and Chinese) which I feel is extremely crucial when it comes to laying out a quality publication. I have sent y Plus
31 freelance font une offre moyenne de $894 pour ce travail
thanks for invitation just check PM for portfolio,and read our reviews. Its would be your guidance.(Why we are best for your project)
Thanks for the bid invite. I am ready to start work on your annual report. I took a look at the pdf and as long as everything is organized and we can keep communicating I can deliver this for the 15th deadline. Please Plus
Thanks for your invitation. I'm ready start it as soon as you choose. More details in pmb. Thanks
Based on my expertise and long term experience, I can guarantee an extraordinary result in less than anticipating time.
Hello, very interested in your project, i have sent you a PM with more details... thankyou Jess
Dear Sir or Madam, My name is Jenny and I am writing to you to bid on this design/formatting job. I have read your job description carefully. Please see my PM to you for further information about me and my bid. Plus