We have a website in prestashop, we need to create a module that will replace an existing one in a section of the web, specifically on the home page, currently this module is being anchored in a hook, the idea is that this module that will be developed can be installed and implemented in that hook.
The idea is that this module applying certain configurations in the backend can deliver a result like the one in the image1.
You can see that there are a series of lines with colors:
Red line: Means the background, the idea is that you can place an image or a background color.
Blue line: Represents an image or a video, which will have a specific measurement.
Orange line: Represents a geometric figure in the form of a rectangle, in some cases we will see a rectangle vertically and in other cases horizontally. In this figure
geometry we should be able to place a color or a background image.
Violet Line: Represents the text that we can put in the geometric figure, you will see that it is composed of a title and a paragraph.
Yellow Line: Represents an action. In this case we want to represent the action with a button. The default button can take the color and appearance of the template, but we would like
have the option to change the color.
Green Line: Represents the complete object with all its elements.
- Image and video sizes will be established by the module developer, you should realize that, based on the design, as you add
images or videos each one has a different size, in our case we only want the first image or video to be of a different size than the second one,
the third should be the same size as the first and the fourth the same size as the second and so on.
- The measure of the rectangle, will be established by the developer, you should notice that, according to the design, the rectangle has a vertical position and then horizontal,
however there is a pattern: Vertical, horizontal, horizontal, vertical and so on.
- You must be able to add records in an unlimited way, ie there is no limit of records you want to add in this section.
- The module must be of type CRUD (Consult, modify, list and delete).
- If a video is added when the page loads, it must be reproduced automatically, as in this example: [login to view URL]
- Although in the image1 the text is in the Violet Line, it is out of the space of the geometric figure in the Orange Line,
we want the text to remain within the Orange Line.
- We would like that when the user starts scrolling to see content, when arriving at the section that will generate this module, the objects inside
- This module must work in mobile resolution.
content section we would like to be able to indicate with what effect the second section will appear and so on.
We would like the module to be visible on the website as shown in image 2.
The green line in the image 3 is the module that we want replace.
11 freelances font une offre moyenne de 379 € pour ce travail
Hello, Create a module for Prestashop 1.7 I have gone through your requirements as you are looking for the Full Stack developer. I have a +8 year of experience working with Prestashop php with all other cms . I ha Plus
Hi there, ★★★ PHP / Prestashop 1.6 & 1.7 Expert ★★★ 9+ Years of Experience ★★★ I've read requirements and ready to create a module for Prestashop 1.7.x. Websites we built with Prestashop: ✔ [login to view URL] ✔ htt Plus
PRESTASHOP PROFESSIONAL EXPERT! hello, Greetings! Hope you are doing well. I am working on Prestashop since last 9 years. I can start work NOW! Let's chat more. Thanks
Hi. I know you are real Prestashop Store Owner. I am real Prestashop Expert developer you can confirm my reviews. I can start right now and I'll help you as well As a Prestashop expert, I'd like to help you with my s Plus
Greetings! I am a professional PrestaShop developer with over six years of experience. Is it a full list of tasks? I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi, Miguel I've done several Prestashop projects in the past. If you would like to see some of my previous work feel free to checkout the link below. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] https://spearfishing. Plus
He revisado sus archivos adjuntos, soy un experto en Prestashop. Seguramente te ayudaré a desarrollar un módulo de Prestashop 1.7. Buen día, soy Nabila. Me gustaría trabajar con su proyecto y seguramente puedo decir qu Plus
Thanks for giving exact requirements. I've clearly checked what you want and I can clearly do everything you want. As a ecommerce specialist, I've confidence on your project. And at the moment I'm working on prestashop Plus