• Building a new online store in Prestashop, language in Portuguese and English.
• I provide the template for the store and the images for web design.
• Create a CSV hourly download algorithm (CRON); CSV and Database Comparison Algorithm (for new vendor updates and items availability editing if stock runs out)
- My store must be integrated with the vendor store, ie the vendor store makes the catalog available of items in a CSV file that is updated every 60 minutes, I need to do a “Script / Plugin / API” so that my store fetches that file every 60 minutes and automatically updates the status of items (available or unavailable) ) and also update prices.
• Whenever the item is unavailable in the supplier's store, it will automatically become unavailable in my store as well.
• I will provide a table with the price ranges I want for my items that will need to be adjusted to the supplier's prices, for example I will say that if the item in the supplier costs between 1 € and 2 € I want the item in my store it sells for 3 €, if it costs between 2.01 € to 3 € I want it in my store to sell for 4.50 €, and so on…
• When the supplier changes prices, automatically the price in my store will be adapted to the corresponding table within the price range I set.
• Supplier CSV has Active items and Inactive items, when Supplier creates new items, the IDs of these new items have to be pending after I manually enter them into my site and arrange them in the right category, however they are to be linked to my IDs so that they can automatically update their status and price whenever they change.
• Supplier's store is in Spanish and English, CSV file is also available in these 2 languages, but my store has to be the primary language in Portuguese, I will make available the same CSV file already fully translated into Portuguese.
• The categories and subcategories on my site will be slightly different from those of the Supplier's site, I will provide a file listing the categories, subcategories and sub-sub-categories to be entered into the store.
• Each category, sub-category and sub-sub-category will have a corresponding photo, I will provide a file with all photos to be inserted.
• The photos of the items are to be imported from the supplier, in the CSV file it provides the URL of each photo, however it is necessary after the customer when opening our article not to see the photo with the URL of the supplier but with ours URL.
• The supplier CSV file has an ID for each product, our items must have a different ID than the supplier ID.
• You will then need to set up various payment methods, such as payment by ATM, bank transfer, Paypal, payment to the collection, etc.
• It is necessary to integrate the online store with the “Moloni” billing program, they provide their own Plugin for integration with the Prestashop store.
• Install an RMA Module
• Set up the site to have 3 or 4 different price profiles, regular price, resale price 1, resale price 2, resale price 3
• Export database of existing customers on current site in Magento to Import later on new site in Prestashop.
Approximate numbers for the site:
Sub Categories: 29
The supplier CSV file has the following fields:
• ID: The ID of our product with which we have it registered in our system.
• NAME: This is the name of the product.
• CATEGORY: The name of the category in which the product is located.
• PRICE: It is our price for public client (non-wholesale) without taxes.
• PVD: It is our price for customer distributor without taxes.
• STOCK: We have 4 states, out of stock, low stock (from 1 to 2 units) medium stock (from 3 to 5 units) high stock (6 or more units)
• IMG: It is the url of the image of our product.
Hi. Ofering my services as magento expert. I work 99% of the time in magento at 12 years. If possible, check my reviews in my profile. Any question, im always here. Portfolio: [login to view URL] / https://giftie.p Plus
51 freelance font une offre moyenne de €1780 pour ce travail
Hello please contact me to have estimation and to check sample of my previous work and you will be delighted. Kindly let me know your online time to discuss. Thanks Gopal
Greetings Thanks for the opportunity. I am Mike from AIS Technolabs. We have Good experience on your all features requirement, please review our portfolio: E-commerce: [login to view URL] https://www.etashee.c Plus
Hello, I will build your online store on Prestashop with (Portuguese and English support languages) Its 8 years we build all types of Prestashop website and online stores with having tons of exprience. ** Kindly ope Plus
Hi There, Greetings!! ✦ We are Real Prestashop Experts & having highly experienced Prestashop developers team to build a new online store by using Prestashop. ✦ We are always deliver a quality work to our client on ti Plus
Hello there Full Stack Expert development team is ready to serve you. To be able to give clients what exactly they want, we are working on hourly rate which is US$40 per hour Contact me for an enjoyable and reliable Plus
Hello, I have read your post and understood your requirement. Looking for the freelancer to work on your next project? Or just need some issues/bugs/fixes ASAP? I have 11+ years of experience and I'm here for you! M Plus
Hi there! With the reference to your description, I would like to inform you that we are the most eligible freelancer here with whom you can discuss this project. After our discussion, I am sure you will love Plus
Dear Employer, Greetings From Top Preferred Freelancer Firm. Coming to your project scope we will develop your e-commerce website on Prestashop Platform with Multilingual language,integration with vendor store,paymen Plus
Hello Sir, we have good experience with prestashop and we got it we'll what's your exact requirement. we need to setup multivendor shoppe. vendor have own website and we need to get those products details ,price, a Plus
Senior Web Designer/Developer with 7 years of experience: Hello, I am ready to help you on an immediate basis to develop a Multi=Language website as per your requirements. I will develop Seo friendly and full Plus
Hey There, I will provide a complete solution for your market place. From your job description, I understood that: -- We need to build an online store. In that product can import from different vendor's stores. -- Plus
Hi, As per job description, you want to build a multilingual B2B platform, responsive theme/website, automated system and we would like to have this opportunity and assist you across your project. I understood every Plus
Hello, I have read your project details and would like to propose our service. We can develop native bilingual (English and Portuguese) Android and iOS e-commerce applications for you. And yes we will provide clean co Plus
How are you doing? After carefully reading your job description, I can see that you'd like to build an app for iOS and Android. I am extremely experienced in iOS and Android app development with 10+ years and I am al Plus
Hey there.. Hope you are having a great day !! I've checked your requirements and as per my understanding you want an e-commerce website where users can place orders from different categories of products , add items Plus
Dear Sir / Ma’am, I am writing a proposal for your job.I have gone through the complete job description and placed bid accordingly.I am really interested for this project as this is area of my [login to view URL] near ab Plus
Ready to work as best prestashop develoepr Please open Message box so that we discuss it in detail Expertise ================== - PHP - Cryptocurrency - Code Ignator - Magento - Laravel - Wordpress - Zen-cart - X-Ca Plus
We are experts developers who have worked on many related projects. Lets connect to discuss more about the project. https://www.freelancer.com/projects/python/need-freelance-Django-developer/ https://www.freelancer. Plus