I am looking for someone experienced in making windows powershell scripts to do the following:
1) Ask a series of simple questions to obtain information needed from the user, or autodetect them. Those questions will be:
- How many CPU threads do you have
- How much RAM do you have
- What is the location of your temp drive
- What is the size of the temp drive
- What is the location of the final drive
- What is the batch type wanted
2) Use the answers to the questions to spawn a number of jobs in powershell windows. Based on a calculation from the above answers.
3) Monitor the output of the windows and spawn new jobs once the job hits a certain point. But also making sure the calculation above is respected as not to over consume resources.
We may be able to make it even simpler with some of the part 1 stuff being auto detected and the right options/values chosen.
10 freelances font une offre moyenne de 175 $ pour ce travail
PowerShell Expert.... Hey There, Greeting for the day.... I am Microsoft Certified administrator with 12+ years of experience. I very good in PowerShell scripting. I can prepared automated script to get your job done Plus
Hi, Thanks for your posting I am a full stack developer over 6 years and I have ever worked Powershell. I have completed Python&Powershell project 1 day ago so i think I can help you with my skills & experience Please Plus
Hello Dear, I can help you with this powershell script project, contact me by chat to get more details. Best Regards.
Hi Client , I already done many similar tasks and I can close this task quickly. I’m a Senior Software Developer & Freelance Web & Automation developer with 7+ years of experiences with Master degree holder and exp Plus
Experienced Powershell Script Writer that can produce this in a console or with a graphical interface. Much can be automatically detected and only variable questions need to be answered
Hi I have 15 years of experience in SQL server Development, MYSQL, Postgress SQL, C#, Python, Power BI. I have architected multiple OLTP systems, Data Analytics project, Performance tuning and T-SQL Development Project Plus
I'd love to help out! I've written PowerShell scripts similar to what your requirements are for this project. I've built PowerShell automations in Windows to complete various tasks, some of which take user input.
I'm a Microsoft Certified Engineer on Office 365, System Infrastructure and Cloud Messaging with more than 7 year of experience in the field. Completed tasks : Drafting of documents (Procedure, Installation, and Admin Plus
Hi there, I can support you in 2 days. It's really good if we can work on this weekend. -------------- 1) Question - How many CPU threads do you have -> auto-detect ok - How much RAM do you have -> auto-detect ok Plus