I have a website installed in local area with Joomla [url removed, login to view] and there is a component installed in this site named Joomleague. It is [url removed, login to view] version. We did too many changes in this component and customize that for using our table tennis league. Now we want to publish it online. But this component is not suitable for latest Joomla versions.
1. I have a "patch" for Joomleague [url removed, login to view] version. It will adapted tha same as like to the Joomleague [url removed, login to view]
2. The patch has
2. Adapted Joomleague [url removed, login to view] should be installable to the Joomla 3.4.4
3. All old tables, scores should be imported to the new version.
4. Also there is a JComments patch to the Joomleague at old version. It is also should adapt to the new one.
5. And there is mod_joomleague_navigation_menu. It should be also need to be updated to the Joomla 3.4.4 and new Joomleague
6. I can share the my old site, old tables. But i don’t have a “live” site. You should install the my web page to the local area.
Without investigate my existing web site you can't understand what exactly i want. That's why running my old site at the local is so important!
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 599 $ pour ce travail
I can convert all extension for last joomla version. Please let me do it. I will complete soon to help you. Thank you very much Joomla2Project
Hi,i have a two years of experience in create and customize the plugin and component and modules and also the create& manage the plugins in the wordpress framework and also many frameworks customized by my self