XenForo 1.5 website ibdata1 file size too large - need help to dump mySQL databases and restore to shrink ibdata1 and reclaim hard disk space.
Paiement à la livraison
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me with my XenForo 1.5 website. The ibdata1 file size has become too large and I need assistance in dumping mySQL databases and restoring them to shrink the ibdata1 file and reclaim hard disk space.
I would like the new ibdata1 file system to be set up with "innodb-file-per-table = 1" for future management of table ibdata1 files.
- Experience with old XenForo 1.5 websites
- Knowledge of mySQL databases and their management
- Ability to effectively dump and restore databases
- Familiarity with shrinking ibdata1 file and reclaiming hard disk space
- The current size of my ibdata1 file is more than 700GB (waaaaa!)
- I have a specific database that need to be kept intact (3GB, yes it's that small and the rest was just rubbish)
- I have a regular backup system in place for my database
If you have the skills and experience required for this project, please submit your proposal.
Nº du projet : #37196958
À propos du projet
24 freelances font une offre moyenne de 158 £ pour ce travail
Hhi I am experienced in this and I can start right now but i have few doubts and questions lets have a quick chat and get it started waiting for your replyyy
Hello Chris H., It seems like a very fit work for me. I have done exactly the same work 2 months before. I have a plenty of experience on PHP. Lets connect in chat so that we discuss further. Regards