Write a comprehensive tutorial that teaches how to use GNU GetText to localize texts in websites written in PHP.
The tutorial should cover:
1. System requirements.
2. What needs to be installed for gettext.
3. Replacing static texts with _() calls.
4. Including arguments in strings, like _("There are %d apples")%n_apples
5. Handling dates
6. Building a PO the texts in the PHP project (including handling several source files).
7. Handling changes - the PO files need to update when texts in the PHP sources update.
8. Compiling PO to MO files
9. Storing MO files on the server and applying the translation
You should also provide a simple example PHP files and the resulting PO files which will go along with the tutorial. This will make explaining much simpler.
Also, you should include exact procedures for doing everything you describe in the tutorial.
The tutorial must be written in fluent (native) English, for a technical audience.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $156 pour ce travail
we have a dedicated team of experts. we have created lot of projects based on same. we are looking forward to get and long time relationship to assist u in future. Thanks & Regards.
Good day! I'm ideal for this project as I've had 9+ years of technical writing and editing experience. I'm currently a lead technical writer for the world's largest payment systems provider, where my responsibilitie Plus
Respected sir, i am a free lancer and i am very interested to do your project. As per your need and the time mentioned the project will be delivered at the best quality that the material will be designed to the best Plus