Using Raptor, write the program for the following situation. and load an array with the following 7 values. Then add one more word (of your own choosing) to the array for a total of 8 words.
Create a second array (parallel array). To hold the defintions to these words. You will need to look up the definitions.
- Be sure to use lowercase, as shown above. This will make the processing easier.
- Use an external .TXT file to load the words and the definitions into the arrays ( [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]).
Ask the user to enter a word
- Search through this array until you find a match with the word the user entered.
- Once you find a match, output "Yes, that word is in the dictionary" and output the definition.
- If you get to the end of the array and do NOT find a match, output "No, that word is not in the dictionary".
- The program should work with any set of words and definition in the arrays. If I were to change the words and definitions in the arrays, it should still work.
Assignments are done in a loop grabbing words and definitions from the supplied text files. The loop is exits once the count variable reaches the amount of words defined by the first variable. After it loads all of the Plus
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $33 pour ce travail
Hello Sir, We have gone through the details you have provided and we have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned and would be pleased to work on this with you to deliver the resu Plus