Using Raptor, write the program for the following situation. and load an array with the following 7 values. Then add one more word (of your own choosing) to the array for a total of 8 words.
Create a second array (parallel array). To hold the defintions to these words. You will need to look up the definitions.
- Be sure to use lowercase, as shown above. This will make the processing easier.
- Use an external .TXT file to load the words and the definitions into the arrays ( [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]).
Ask the user to enter a word
- Search through this array until you find a match with the word the user entered.
- Once you find a match, output "Yes, that word is in the dictionary" and output the definition.
- If you get to the end of the array and do NOT find a match, output "No, that word is not in the dictionary".
- The program should work with any set of words and definition in the arrays. If I were to change the words and definitions in the arrays, it should still work.