This is easy stuff for the right PHP coder. I have a WordPress website. It uses Events Manager plugin, which is a calendar program.
I have written the code for most of what I need (don't feel required to utilize it), and so this is pretty basic stuff. It should move quickly.
On my restaurant website home page, I want to display two blocks of information: todays event(s) and upcoming event(s).
In div 1 we show today's event(s):
1) Prior to today's scheduled event, I want to state "Upcoming at XX:XX PM, EVENTNAME."
2) When the event is going on, state "Going on now, EVENTNAME."
In div 2 we show upcoming event(s):
1) Show the date and time of the next scheduled (non-happy hour) event.
2) If it's Thursday, we want to show the upcoming Friday and Saturday events (currently a drinking event and dining event). If the same event occurs on both Friday and Saturday, we don't want them listed separately but together, "On Friday and Saturday at XX:XX PM, EVENTNAME."
3) If it is Friday or Saturday, also show as upcoming Sunday's scheduled event(s).
12 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 144 $ pour ce travail
Nice to see your project. I have read the details. I have certain questions which I want to ask. Are you available to reply these so that we can move forward? Looking forward. Thank You!!
Hi, I am interested in your project. I have experienced working with event manager plugin. may i have your site url please? i can complete your project in one day(24 hours). Thanks, Ruhul