We need a small programme (c#) which can copy files from Windows Desktop (Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8) to an Android Device through wifi or cabled network on LAN. This project will also require small Android app having network handler listener for the file being received.
1. This should be a widows application.
2. The device IP addresses will be provided in the form of MySQL Table.
3. It could be more than one android devices connected on wireless LAN.
4. There should be an option to select multiple devices based on there IP addresses.
5. We should be able to define the name and path of the source file, the name and the target path of the destination file.
6. We need the possibility to overwrite and delete the existing file in the target location.
7. Should handle error if the file is not transmitted properly and display proper info.
1. Handler that listens to the file being received.
2. Popup a message with a progress bar until the file is completely received and then message disappears.
3. The file size can go up to 2GB or more and could be of any type. (basically we will be uploading videos and pictures to android devices.)