Developers required for providing technical solutions, designs and implementations for an ongoing software development project of an internal dispatch and customer management system.
The system is multi-functional ranging from inventory control/costing, quoting and estimating through to database management and marketing
Using PHP codeIgniter you will be expected to help enhance and develop our existing system.
You will need to share our passion for craftsmanship and translate this into software design and development and continuous improvement in the techniques, tools and languages we use; as well as have an appreciation for business objectives and delivering superior, innovative software solutions.
Responsible and Requirements
• Developing PHP web applications and providing PHP support
• Extensive experience in CodeIgniter
• Extensive experience working with databases and database solutions
We are a plumbing company managing resources, products and mostly jobs that need to be done. We use a platform coded with CodeIgniter and we have 2 apps :
- One for the dispatch team that gather customers needs and allow them to allocate jobs to technicians.
- The other app is for the technicians while on site.
We need someone who can create the views of what we call a "bouncing ball script" that will allow the dispatch team to process incoming calls. It can be seen as a hotline scripted form with multiple options.
Here is an example of the script:
- Hi, my name is Jessica from the plumbing company. How can I help you today?
- I have a leaking tap
=>>>> Should allow dispatch team to select a "Linking tap option" from the available options and continu the navigation in this sub section and show Jessica's script.
- Ok. For the leaking taps, we offer a package that cover this and this. Etc...
Can I grab your name and address and I'll see if can book you an appointment.
=>>>> Go to a get Customer section and fill the information
Currently all this work is done with an Access File and we would like to have it in HTML in the CodeIgniter App.