A simple conference/event registration system. Singe conference with a registration form comprising of approximately 25 fields with simple integration to payment gateway (API provided).
This will be build on a microsite - php5 and mySql already hosted. Requirements are very simple:
- AJAX form validation for certain fields (email, mandatory fields)
- email validation before registration (legit email, no need unique)
- country list will be provided (only 7 countries)
- Validation for workshop tracks (i.e. can't choose same track for 2nd choice, workshop has predefined participant limit to be validated via AJAX)
- random password generated PER registrant should they need to modify their registration/change workshops (with date limit) - certain fields are locked permanently such as email/etc.
1. Clicks "Register Conference
2. Enter's email address for validation email
3. Validation email arrives with link to registration form
4. Registration form starts with pre-filled email address - rest of fields like name, address, country, etc
5. Pay - price determined by entered fields (ie. country, etc)
6. Success. Email registration sent with unique registration ID & password to changing registration.
1. Clicks modify registration
2. Enter email, registration id and password
3. if authenticated, registration loaded and they can modify certain fields (i.e. rooming preference, workshops, flight details.
(date limited - after preset $locked_down_date, no changes permitted)
Code must be well documented. S
Payment status and keeping track of authentication & transaction IDs when returned from gateway (simple https GET/PUT)
Styling options secondary - functionality is key.
Existing microsite will have stylesheets that can be used.
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de RM665 pour ce travail
Hello dear sir or madam, I have experiences in php, html, Ajax, jQuery, css, bootstrap and MySql. I believe that I can achieve this in high quality and ON time.