• User connects their twitter account to my site
• After connecting, my site pulls in their account info into the database
o # followers
o # following
o # of tweets
• Find the email address of the Twitter account
o If email address is listed in bio, it is extracted and added to CRM
o If no email address is in the bio, try scraping the following pages on the URL listed in their profile (see [url removed, login to view] in the section “Scrape domains for email addresses” for an idea how to do it with Xpath):
o If no email address is found on their URL, then plug the URL into the API for [url removed, login to view] ([url removed, login to view])
Return the highest probability email and add it to the CRM
• Return the user to an “account” page where the site displays the email address we found
o User can click “yes” if correct or “no” if it is not.
• Admin panel to view the users connected to the site and their data
• Logged in users should have an “account” page where we confirm if we found their email address or not. If no email address was found, then possibly a form for them to add their email to so we can see if there were other ways to find it.
Ultimately, I want to build something along the lines of [url removed, login to view] but first want to see if there is a demand for it.
19 freelance font une offre moyenne de $164 pour ce travail
It's my duty to deliver credible work to my clients. Check my previous work in Wordpress and the responses speak for themselves. I am ready to work for you. Thank you alot.
I have a huge experience in this domain.I have a great team who can work on this.I never refrain from any task which is assigned to me.I promise you that i will submit this project on time.