I need an android application to detect if the geo location has been spoofed or if the time has been changed. The time will be validated by some of the default NTP servers. The app will function as a background service and will ping the details to the server at regular intervals, say 250 ms to 3000ms. The pings will contain, the device identifiers, server time, the device time, location, spoofed flag, alert flag, accuracy as reported by the location services. You can make use of pubnub/pusher or Singnalr Java libraries. The app should allow me to configure the username to be pushed, how frequently to push the data to the server, ntp server details, the database server to which it will ping.
The real time dashboard will report the following details. It will be a responsive website making use of bootstrap.
1. Number of unique devices that are currently reporting to the server.
2. Map of the location of all the devices. You can use any maps, though I prefer Google, but open street map is also an alternative that can be used. The location of the devices will get updated in realtime on the map. In addition, if any of the location/time is spoofed or changed, the icon on the map turns red. the mouse over or click on the icon provide the details like device id, location and time as reported (spoofed ones)
3. A table of all the devices that have spoofed locations. The updates to the locations much be done in place, i.e. no scrolling updates. In addition, there needs to be an alert if the user goes from normal->spoof->normal. the table will report only today's value.
4. A separate report that can be generated for the user/deviceid/date or location ranges.
5. A summary page that will show the high level metrics, like number of devices connected, number of devices with spoofed location, number of devices with invalid time etc.
6. A config page that allows only particular devices to be tracked instead of all of them. The config page should be configured as off screen.
Please create the mockup of the application before you code a single line of work. We will both sign off on the work before you start any work. It is strongly recommended to use the Metronic template from Keen Themes as shared earlier.