The website is about being able to manage corporate events by allowing a selected number of people to register to different activities.
This website will be used by four different types of persons. Users, Admins, Super Admins and Hostess
List of webpages required:
- Home page visible by all. I need another page where I can enter HTML code so it will be visible at home page level
- One page where Super Admin can create the event with generic information (event name, a logo, event start date, event end date, final registration date for user)
- One page where Super Admins can create different types of activities (Booking hotel, Register to an training session, taxi) with different information per activities (start date and time, end date and time, location, maximum capacity...).
- One "Profile" page where Users will be able to enter their information and book some activities (if full capacity has not been reached). Form can be validated once by the User then becomes read only. If Final registration date has passed the form becomes read only. Only admins and Super admins can edit a User information at all times. Note that some fields will be visible and editable only by Users and/or admin/Super admins. Likewise, some fields will be read only for User but read/write for Admin and Super Admin (ie: email, first and last name...)
- One page where I cand define User categories (list of values). Each user will belong to one single category. This category will also be used to determine which user has access to which activities (ie: Only Users that belong to category Y will be able to book Hotel A, other users will not see the Hotel A as an option in their profile)
- A survey page is needed with either single response, multiple choices response or free text response. Super Admin should be able to create one survey, send an email to users (see below) and the Survey should be available to Users (note that the Survey should not be accessible from the menu). Note that once the User has sent its survey, he cannot do it again.
- Forgot password page that will send the current password to the user.
- Ability for Super Admin to create html emails with fixed text and custom information (ie: first and last name of the users, event, activities information...). Super Admins copy pqste their HTML email code into a field. They should be able to preview the email before saving it.
- Super Admins should be able to send emails (based on template emails created above) to people (Users, Admins, Super Admins and Hostess). To do so, a table with all people created needs to be created. This table has be to sortable, with filters, and a check box for each people so Super admin can select the ones he wants. There should be a select all/unselect all function as well. There should be a CC field that allows to have some people in copy of the emails sent (in case an email is sent to 600 people then the CC person should receive the 600 hundred emails)
- When the User validates its User profile an email has to be sent to his email address (html email defined above). In case an Admin or Super Admin updates the User Profile, he should have the ability to either only save the profile information for that User or save the the profile information and automatically resend an email.
- Ability for Super Admin to create multiple users at the same time using an import list of Users. A specific password will be automatically generated for each user.
- All field changes on the User Profile page need to be tracked (Updated date and time, First name and Last name of the person who updated the field, Old value, new value). All those changes have to be listed in a new webpage available for Admin and Super admin.
- Ability for Super Admins to send an invitiation to all Users who have updated and saved their Profile page. A list of all participants should be displayed for final checks and Super Admin should be able to select the Users he wants to send the invitation to. Once the super admin hits validate an email should be sent to all users (refer above for the ability to create email templates) that contains an hyperlink to a PDF file. Note that each User will have its own specific PDF. For each user, Admins and Super admins should be able to track if the User has clicked on the hyperlink or not with the date and time.
- The PDF invitation is a two page document (it is a A4 page split in 4 pages but only 2 printed) that will be generated everytime the Profile Page is saved. The infivitation contains some generic information as well as specific information (QR code, Event information, User information, User activities agenda, event contact information...). The invitation template will be created by the Super Admin that need two HTML forms (one for each page).
If you decide to respond to this offer, please add the reference Event2017.
- This website has to be responsive
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $536 pour ce travail
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks Relevant Skills and Experience CSS, Drupa Plus
Love the sound of your [login to view URL] 8+ years of experience. services that we provide: app & web design & dev., graphic design, content writing, SEO, hosting. message me for more detail. Shikha Relevant Skills and Experi Plus
Hello, I want to show you all relevant Demo and Designs which is similar to your project completed previously. To make sure about the requirement set and customizations, I want to discuss this project with you further Plus
Hi, Greetings! Embarking our excellence in the world of technology, we, at Techradius Hitech Pvt. Ltd. stand strong with over five years of experience in the development field of web and mobile applications. With Plus
We work in IT service sector like Web development, Mobile Application development , Digital Marketing & Advertisement ,Animation Movies Relevant Skills and Experience php Proposed Milestones $555 USD - first mileston Plus