Directly responsible for the overall design and illustrative/graphic /visuals. Works directly with the Product & the Business teams to create the right set of product & collateral designs. Should possess Excellent Adobe / Design Skills and Strong Communication Skills.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Conceptualize with Product and Business Teams. Develop the Interaction Wireframes and Visual Designs for the Web and Mobile Applications of the various Products.
• Conceptualize and create all the collateral material for the products and the organization (including mailers, newsletter template, promotional materials, etc.)
• Maintain a cohesive visual identity and implement branding guidelines
• Maintain a polished, organized, and updated design archive
• Prepares layouts, designs, art work and formats for use on Web, Mobile & Publication Designs
Competencies and Skills Required
Graphic designers create visual concepts by using computer software, to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, or captivate consumers. They develop the overall layout and production design for web & mobile applications.
• Graphic design experience, with knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch and Corel
• Able to convert Concepts / Ideas into real life Products by creating interactions & visual designs.
• Able to convert Marketing & Promotion Concepts / Ideas into various collaterals / mailers.
• Able to make Creative suggestions for the growth of the Product & the Organization
• Knowledge of the IT industry an advantage.
• Mature attitude with a capability to discuss business issues
• Confident, self-motivated and goal driven
• Friendly personality and team player
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹8550 pour ce travail
Professional Photoshop Designer Here. ****************** Quality work is guaranteed else Don't PAY. ****************** check our portfolio and profile: [url removed, login to view]