The project concerns two internet websites (platforms). A recipes platform and a streaming platform.
The recipes platform has its project and task or issue management set up on JIRA.
The recipes platform is accessible worldwide and has no geo restrictions or per country /cc/ content.
The streaming platform displays different content according to the country its accessed from by appending /cc/ (countrycode) in example /us/ for the United States.
The streaming platform is not yet set up on JIRA.
The platforms were both previously running on an Apache based web server.
I have transfered both platforms to a new server, which is nginx based.
1. The platforms are currently not 'working' and both need basic adaptation to be able to work on nginx.
2. The streaming platform needs to be set up with JIRA appropriately.
3. For the streaming platform, website access needs to be blocked to every country in the world.
4. For the streaming platform you need to propose a new default landing page that will be displayed to traffic worldwide. This landing page should look modern, display the logo, title and text to explain the streaming platform, and inform users that the platform is not yet available and once constructed, will be made available to users in the United States. There should be a countdown as well until 5 July 2019.
5. Thereafter, we will set up on-going tasks for 8 hours per week for both platforms.
Freelancer tracking software is required to be enabled while working with us on this project.
The budget is 10$ per hour.