En cours

Wordpress theme translate

We have a wordpress theme and i think 90% is translated to swedish. Now we need to translate the other around 10% but we cant dinf it in Po files.

Your work is so translate the english word to swedish. You can use google translate so you can add correct word.

Compétences : CSS, HTML, PHP, WordPress

Voir plus : use google translate api excel, translate theme english spanish wordpress, use google translate excel, use google cdn wordpress, use google app engine cdn wordpress, use google translate, translate bahasa indonesia english work malaysia, can use google translate getafreelancer translated work, wordpress poedit translate theme, english work translate bahasa malaysia work

Concernant l'employeur :
( 29 commentaires ) Höör, Sweden

N° du projet : #8514003

Décerné à :

JabaMS

Hello, I am a long time developer and an wordpress expert. I'm pretty new to [url removed, login to view], but my reputation tells more about me. Give me a chance to show you that my work worth more than you will give me, you w Plus

5 $ USD / heure
(17 Commentaires)
4.1

10 freelances ont fait une offre moyenne de 6 $ /heure pour ce travail

comvalwebs

hi, Yes i can do the translation successfully....... can you share the url of your website? - How many page are there that i need to translate? WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY TO DISCUSS IN DETAIL No initial mil Plus

5 $ USD / heure
(174 Commentaires)
6.6
aavatar2012

Hello there, I can surely work on this project and complete it within time, I am a PHP,wordpress theme and plugin developer with an experience of 4 year I have worked on around 60-80 wordpress and ecommerce sites eithe Plus

7 $ USD / heure
(93 Commentaires)
5.9
webprog4hire

KINDLY CHECK MY FREELANCER PROFILE REVIEWS AND WON PROJECTS 6 MONTH FREE TECH SUPPORT Dear Hiring Manager I have read every points carefully and understand and get it done for you w Plus

8 $ USD / heure
(7 Commentaires)
3.6
itmonks

Hey how are you ? I read your job post carefully and understand what you are looking for. I have 5+ experience in development + designing, so i'm sure i can do this. Expert in WP, can do any customization i Plus

10 $ USD / heure
(6 Commentaires)
3.3
apodder

A proposal has not yet been provided

5 $ USD / heure
(3 Commentaires)
2.7
weborangefox

Hello sir/madam , We have good experience of PHP,JOOMLA,HTML,HTML5,CSS, Ajax,jquesry,JavaScript,Mysql, Graphic Design,Website Design, Android, mobile application,Photoshop, Banner Design ,Flayer mail,Logo Design, Plus

3 $ USD / heure
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
ramanmarch90

I am working in US based MNC with 2 years experience in web development.i have worked on more than 20 website projects and have a good skill of Wordpress,HTML5,CSS,Jquery,Javascript,PHP,MVC,Photoshop,knockoutjs,Angular Plus

5 $ USD / heure
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
AKcompletewebsol

Hi, Please give me opportunity to work for you. I have well experience in this field of 4+ years. I have read your project description, I have expertise in website design and development and I can Translate Plus

5 $ USD / heure
(0 Commentaires)
0.0
zillionsupp

Hello, Greetings ! Hope you are doing well! We can Start work right now. We are interested to work with you. We have experienced web developers team and they are excellent in wordpress. We can deliver this work i Plus

2 $ USD / heure
(0 Commentaires)
0.0