- Overview: This task consists of integrating the MUL8R and MPTR Windows desktop applications into Wordpress, as well as a payment processing service to grant users access to the premium versions of the software
- Task: Deploy the MUL8R and MPTR MSI Software Applications on the [login to view URL] Wordpress website and connect it to a key generator and database on WordPress that allows user to access the paid version of MUL8R and MPTR and store their keys to give them access to the premium versions of this product, as well as ensure that only each key is in use at most one time
- There must be a plugin/integration on Wordpress that allows the users to download the MSI files (which I will provide) for both MPTR and MUL8R
The MUL8R application has a “Register” button that, when clicked, must redirect to the [login to view URL] website under the “Products” section where the user must submit payment information (using the Stripe plugin on Wix). These features must be integrated into the Wordpress website.
- For the MPTR application, there needs to be a 14 day free trial service integrated. If the user is using the 14 day free trial, then every time they open the application, there must be a pop up window prompting them to either continue the free trial or “Register”. When the “Register” button is clicked, as with the MUL8R application, it must redirect to the [login to view URL] website under the “Products” section where the user must submit payment information (using the Stripe plugin on Wix). These features must be integrated into the Wordpress website.
- The “Register” button on the “MUL8R” and “MPTR” app, that initially pops up if the user has not paid for the product, connects to the page [login to view URL] where the user can download and or pay for the respective applications.
- If the user decides to pay for the MPTR and or MUL8R application through the Stripe integration, then the key-generator generates a random key when they purchase the product via the “Download here!” button on the “Products” page. I have built the key generator and will provide it. - - There needs to be an integration that emails the license key to the user and notifies them (after they pay for it) that it has been emailed to them.
- The keys can only be in active use in a product at only one time. Keys can be reactivated if a user decides to delete then re-download the software.
- As long as the user has not deleted the software, then their key will remain plugged in -- they will not have to enter the key in every time they use the software
- When the user enters a valid key in the MUL8R and MPTR application, their commands are able to be stored in the MUL8R application so that when they close or shutdown MUL8R, their saved commands will appear in the “Programmed Commands” in MUL8R. These commands are able to be stored natively in their MUL8R application. For MPTR, they will have full access to the software after their 14 day free trial is over.
- For MPTR, after 14 days of the free trial, the user will either be prompted to “Register” for the free version at a price of $4.99 or they will no longer be able to use the application
- After the user purchases a key, then the initial pop-up window prompting the user to register a key will no longer appear on both MPTR and MUL8R
- I will provide the MSI files for both MPTR and MUL8R
- I will provide relevant source code, access, and resources necessary to make this job accomplishable
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $209 pour ce travail
Hello, I will integrate the MUL8R and MPTR Windows desktop applications into Wordpress I’d really like to work with you on this one if possible! I do have a couple of questions, but first I’d like to make you an Plus
Dear Hiring Manager, I have carefully gone through your requirements For AWS integration in your website. I am a Certified expert WordPress Designer and developer with great experience in the field you mentioned. I Plus
Need a custom & Pixel Perfect design wordpress website without any copyright issues ? Completely design and development website will cost you only $200 for 5 pages Kindly review some of my WORDPRESS websites: h Plus