We are a wholesale-company and are looking for a freelancer to replace our existing outdated website and create a new responsive multi-language consumer & business WordPress website. This website will be visited by both consumers to look up information, tips and photo’s/videos of our products and finding a store near your location as well as (new) customers to view our products, see the benefits and why they should choose for us.
The website will mostly be built/designed by you, but populated by us. You provide the basis and templates, we will fill in all information/images etc. We have some experience in WordPress, but are unable to create the pages as seen below in 1, 4 and 5 in a good manner. If you can offer to take the populating/filling in of pages out of our hands too for a decent price (with our feedback/info provided), I’d like to hear this too. Deadline is mid November.
Features that have to be included:
• a) Multi-language WordPress website (EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/NL), preferably with WPML
• b) Fully responsive, fast & optimized WordPress website
• c) Easy to adjust & create new (product)pages by using template-pages etc.
Pages that have to be included:
• 1. Product catalog/page: show our products, their category, info, images, videos, manuals etc. in an overview as well as separate product pages. Filtering/sorting of products not required. Products are not sold by us and a eCommerce/web shop is therefore NOT needed.
• 2. Store locator: consumers would want to find the nearest store with our products (WP Store Locator plugin?)
• 3. Business section: a ‘separate’ section of the website where our customers (not the same as the consumers) can find info about our products, the advantages, terms and conditions, etc.
• 4. Tips & Tricks: section of website where consumers can find (general) tips & tricks regarding our products, especially photo and video material.
• 5. Contest upload form: we organize a contest for consumers and need a page where they can upload/send some images to us (webform / Google Form etc)
OPTIONAL: (based on costs):
• 6. Download-page: (Password-protected) section of website for file/image – downloading of brochures, product images/video’s etc.
• 7. SEO: SEO for multi-lingual website (and several domainnames ([login to view URL], [login to view URL] etc))
Things to keep in mind:
• I do not have a specific WordPress theme in mind, as long as it
• All logo’s, colors, images etc have already been designed and are available for you to use.
• All translations will be provided by us, you just have to create the ‘basis’, we will fill in the rest along with our translators (unless you can also more cost-efficient translations).
All further details, current website etc. will be discussed when I contact you. Please provide me with some examples/portfolio of multilanguage websites you have built in the past and the workload you expect for each page, for example: 1: 10 hours, 2: 3 hours, 3: 2 hours, 4: 5 hours, 5: 10 hours, (6:10 hours, 7: 10 hours). Progress has to be reported and feedback will be provided during the project.