You can purchase products yourself or by subscription plan.
At the moment the subscription works in the following way:
the user goes to the subscriptions page > chooses subscription > goes to the step where he/she can choose products > goes to checkout.
- list of available subscriptions: when the user clicks on the selected subscription, to class "as_subscription" should be added class "selected" and that's it, the user should not be redirected anywhere, the user should only select the option by clicking on it,
- adding a calendar (can be by plugin), where the user will select on which day user wants to start the subscription - this calendar, however, will be adminable by the admin, which means that the admin will be able to define which days in the calendar are available to start subscription (for example, only on Mondays),
- main button redirects user immediately to checkout, where he has to pay for subscription. When the user pays for the subscription, then will be able to see the subpage with the products in the subscription (in my account page).
SUMMARY: in order to get to the checkout page, the user has to select the product and the subscription start date.
SUBSCRIPTION PRODUCT PAGE:
- after buying subscription user can choose products by going to my account > subscriptions > here should be list of bought subscriptions and after clicking on proper one user is redirected to this subpage with list of products,
- if user doesn't choose the products in time (max 72h before shipping), admin should be able to define somewhere in the platform the set that will be sent (these will not be random products, it have to be products defined by admin),
WP ADMIN: create a subscription plan:
- adding products to the subscription by adding categories,
- narrowing products by attributes
- once all the products have been added, the admin would like to be able to easily exclude some product,
Explanation: for example - there is a plan to subscribe 6x 900ml soups (only this capacity), the admin has to click as little as possible to add these products, so he first selects the category Soups, and then narrows the capacity to 900ml (attribute), or in reverse order. Then the admin says that one of the added 900ml soups is too expensive to be in the subscription, so he only wants to remove it, leaving the rest.
38 freelances font une offre moyenne de 214 $ pour ce travail
Hello there, I read your complete job description and everything is clear to me. Can we discuss in detail? So that I can assist you in a better way. I have more than 7 years experience in web design and development. Plus
**SENIOR WORDPRESS DEVELOPER** Hello, I am ready to help you on an immediate basis to make changes in custom plugin for subscribtions in Woocommerce WP. I would love to discuss further, asap you schedule the interview Plus
Hello. WordPress development expert ready to help you with plugin changes. I have more than 400 good reviews and more than 9 years of development experience behind, so all job will be done with the best quality and tim Plus
Hi I've gone through your posted job description for Woo-commerce developer to make changes in Custom plugin for Woo-commerce. I'm an experienced web developer passionate about the work I do in the field of web develo Plus
Hello, hope you're doing well. I have reviewed your project description. I am a senior WordPress developer and can make changes to the custom Woo-commerce WordPress plugin with all the functionalities mentioned in the Plus
I understood the changes u need in plugin to achieve all those functions that u mentioned in job description I need max 48 to 72 hours from now
hello i am expert in wordpress and woocommerce i have 8 year experience in this field you will satisfy with my work i can start work right now see below i did work with that [login to view URL] https:// Plus
Hello, I have reviewed your project description carefully and can easily make changes in custom plugin for subscribtions. I am a Wordpress plugin and API developer. I have 6+ years of experience in creating/customizing Plus
Hello Sir/Madam! I have read your requirement carefully. I will design attractive & professional eCommerce website. We have dedicated team of professional and experienced in-house developers and designers. We have big Plus
Hello! I Hope you are doing well! I have read your project carefully , can you please come in chat box to discuss the project i am available and ready to start the project I am good at : - Custom PHP, Laravel,NodeJ Plus
Hi Thank you for reading my cover letter.!!! As you are looking for Woo-commerce developer So I am a highly skilled Wordpress/Woo-commerce development with more than 5 years of quality experience in designing & devel Plus
Hello, I have gone through the description and I understood the concept of subscription and I can make [login to view URL] you please let me know which plugin you are using currently? I can start immediately after getting Plus
Hello There, Hope you're doing well :) Your call for a WordPress expert to develop a custom plugin sounds like a great fit for my skills, I have reviewed your job requirement and I'd love to get this chance to prove m Plus
Hello, Please check my past reviews here and linkedin recommendations here [login to view URL] I am a Wordpress developer with over 10 years of experience in Plugin development and over 15 years of experience in Plus