Windows RDP Client OS for Raspberry
We need an Raspberry OS that should work like a RDP client for Windows, I will describe in few steps :
1. Install/Copy the OS file on Raspberry OS
2. Start the Raspberry
3. Wifi/Network configure
4. Input Activation Key
5. Activation Key will allow the Raspberry (RDP Client OS) to download the RDP credentials from a PHP ( website ) and connect via RDP automatically in full screen
6. If you disconnect or turn off the Raspberry (RDP Client OS ) all the settings should be saved ( RDP credentials or any other RDP configuration )
7. More that one RDP servers ( Windows PC ) my be related to one Activation Key, this mean one RDP client should have option to switch connection between multiple rdp connections.
It should work like any windows RDP client, resize resolution, sound enabled if you are connected on a Windows desktop PC.
Like in my description is about :
1. RDP client ( Raspberry OS )
2. PHP website, for import the credentials also allow admin to input\update database with Activation Key and related credentials/IP. This website will not be public just configured as source for rdp credentials on Raspberry OS (RDP Client)
We just need a simple and friendly interface, Wizard, we will also provide images,logo or any other info.
If needed we can provide more info or Viso based diagram.