My website is www.storystatement.com. At the moment; at the point of payment, if the customer is using a Malaysian IP, the following comes out as a payment option:
1. Paypal MALAYSIA
2. Funds Transfer via Maybank
If the country IP is not from Malaysia (i.e. all other countries), the following comes out as a payment option:
1. RedDot Payment Gateway - Visa and Mastercard
2. Funds Transfer via POSB or DBS
WHAT I WANT: If the country IP is from USA or Canada, the following will come out as a payment option:
1. Paypal SINGAPORE (A note will be written here to instruct USA and Canada customers to use this as the preferred form of payment)
2. RedDot Payment Gateway - Visa and Mastercard
Is this technically possible or would it cause a conflict with PayPal MALAYSIA?
Note: both my PayPal Malaysia and my PayPal Singapore accounts are linked to different email accounts, thus are totally independent of each other.
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $74 pour ce travail
Hi There, I have been through your requirement and it is possible. I hope all gateway is already integrated on your script, just need to enable those as per IP. BTW, are you using any open source script? Thanks!