My website is www.storystatement.com. At the moment; at the point of payment, if the customer is using a Malaysian IP, the following comes out as a payment option:
1. Paypal MALAYSIA
2. Funds Transfer via Maybank
If the country IP is not from Malaysia (i.e. all other countries), the following comes out as a payment option:
1. RedDot Payment Gateway - Visa and Mastercard
2. Funds Transfer via POSB or DBS
WHAT I WANT: If the country IP is from USA or Canada, the following will come out as a payment option:
1. Paypal SINGAPORE (A note will be written here to instruct USA and Canada customers to use this as the preferred form of payment)
2. RedDot Payment Gateway - Visa and Mastercard
Is this technically possible or would it cause a conflict with PayPal MALAYSIA?
Note: both my PayPal Malaysia and my PayPal Singapore accounts are linked to different email accounts, thus are totally independent of each other.
15 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 74 $ pour ce travail
Hi There, I have been through your requirement and it is possible. I hope all gateway is already integrated on your script, just need to enable those as per IP. BTW, are you using any open source script? Thanks!