Currently the website is up and running [login to view URL] however needed the bugs fixed and little tweaks needed.
Please send your quotes. Please understand this is a community site and is a startup. As you know with covid their no events. So please be reasonable in your quotes. I was going to delay this for a later date when covid is no more but if the quote is fair will get it done now.
1. Updating the PHP version
2. Page that shows all new members whether to approve or delete etc to have a select all option so I can delete multiple at once or approve at once.
3. Images uploaded on event side the images are not loading fully and getting cut and have to post 2 separate images
4. Whatever text that has colors the sentence creates a break on forums and review side. Their a formatting bug issue.
5. Images don’t auto adjust when uploading.
6. Making it easier for business to add their info rather than current format. Basically making it a quick entry for business to enter their info where it gets added to the database.
7. Forums - time last updated is off.
8. Mail forum no longer works and needs to be fixed.
9. Speed up the site clearing any non needed coding that maybe slowing it down.
10. Setting on all select list united state on top of list.
11. Clicking submit on review page loses info and have to re-enter it.
12. Setting on all select list united state on top of list.
13. Correcting any bugs you find.
14. Another bug is the latest events do not automatically update on main page.
15. Currently has SSL but if possible to make it better.
16. Login with google, facebook or amazon profile.
17. When I post a review on it should have an option to update twitter and facebook and instagram.
18. Update the current Mobile app version to meet google requirements. Version update and resolve if any bugs.
Please send your quotes. Please understand this is a community site and is a startup. So please be reasonable in your quotes.
48 freelances font une offre moyenne de 942 $ pour ce travail
Dear Employer, Greetings!! ✦ We have been working on PHP for last 7+ years & already built 150+ PHP Projects. ✦ After reading your project description in details and understand it We will allocate our highly exper Plus
Dear Client, Greetings of the day!! After reading your job description carefully and understood briefly I came to know that you are looking for a Professional Web Stack developer for your project to Fix the bugs and co Plus
Good day, Experienced Web developer's here. I have developed numerous scalable, secure and SaaS driven cloud-based applications. 1- (mail form does not work ) can you elaborate that ? 2- (Setting on all select list u Plus
Hello, Warm Greetings!! I read your job description completely and I found my skills relevant to your project. I am a professional web developer with 5 years of programming experience for a multitude of different t Plus
Hello, I will be more than pleased to help you with building your event listing website.I have few queries and certain concerns to discuss. [login to view URL] I have great experience working in the IT sect Plus
Hi, We are a team and have checked your requirement "Website needs bugs and tweaks corrected". We are ready to sign NDA, If required. Websites: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] https://essenti Plus
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Web Expert ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Hello, Inderpreet! Thank you for the job post. I have read your job details carefully with 17 bugs. As a professional Web expert, I can update and fix all bugs you mentioned on your website with Plus
Hi, my name is Heorhii (George), I've read the description and everything looks clear (all 18 items, I mean it). Please contact me via chat and I could start immediately. Thanks!