We are interested in a hiring a team that will build a responsive, multi browser compatible SEO optimized dating/marriage site for us. Technology wise we are leaning towards LAMP architecture or Core PHP with a CMS like Word Press, Drupal or Joomla, for the site. That being said, we are consider other technologies. We have registered an attractive domain name.
The backbone of our website is our unique business logic. Our website will combine a proprietary personality test, along with traditional parameters like age, profession, and community. Parties who are involved in developing the site for us will be required to sign a binding non-disclosure clause.
Our users will have complete access to our site for 12 months from the date of launch.
To qualify, you should be able to present us with a user interface that is simple to navigate.
BEFORE YOU BID ON THIS PROJECT, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING, WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY BID THAT DEVIATES FROM THESE GUIDELINES
1. Code and design must be scalable and adaptable to the needs of the business.
2. When bidding, please mention documentation you will maintain and provide to us at the end of the project to us.
3. Work and Payment milestones will be mutually agreed upon. Advance payments will not be done,
4. At least 180 days post launch support is required. This will include all bug fixes but will not include any enhancement.
5. WE WILL NOT ENTERTAIN BIDS FROM INDIVIDUALS UNLESS BACKED BY A TEAM.
6. NO PLACEHOLDER QUOTES. ALL PLACEHOLDER BIDS WILL BE IGNORED.
7. Please be able to communicate clearly in simple terms is paramount. In the end we want to be sure that we and the contractor(s) understand each other perfectly.
8. Last but not the least, the budget for the project will go with the skills, time required and the final outcome. The figures mentioned are only indicative, so please do not get into a discussion with us about "what the right budget is".
IF YOU CANNOT WORK WITHING OR CLOSE TO OUR BUDGET, PLEASE DO NOT BID. Lastly please do not give yourself credit for websites deersigned or developed by others.