I need a new website. I need you to design and build a website for my small business. I need a website for the use of my staff who do our recruitment. It will require a basic database with functions described below. I do not require too much CSS work as I can do that myself. If it helps with cost, I can build the backend database for the info to go into, I will need the website building as I do not have the time.
It will need various access levels:
• Site admin (me/other directors) - Full access to everything. Can select individual companies.
• Company owner/manager - Full access to records, can add supervisors, recruiter and staff. change access levels. Suspend accounts etc. Set up their company info.
• Supervisor - access to all applicant records but not company settings. Has ability to add/suspend recruiter and below accounts.
• Recruiter - access to applicant records a supervisor or above has assigned to them
• General Staff - view access only
This website will need a login page which takes you to a dashboard.
There should be the following options on the dashboard which can be viewed:
• New Applicant
• In process - applicants who pass initial screening waiting for a telephone interview
• Unbooked interviews - applicants who pass the telephone interview and assigned to an interviewer awaiting an interview date.
• Upcoming interview - interview is booked at a future day/time
• Pending completion - interview date has passed and waits for interviewer to complete record.
In addition to this supervisors and above need to be able to see a FINAL REVIEW option for completed applicants. This is where a supervisor will either accept or reject the application.
When the interviewer is completing the applicant record, they need access to edit all of the information entered by the applicant and upload an applicant photo.
They will need to be able to upload documents to the applicants record.
They will need to be able to send emails and text messages (clicksend API) to applicants.
Drop box will need to be added, where interviewers can upload to dropbox and import into the database.
On all applicant accounts there will need to be a comments box to enter comments which cannot be amended once submitted.
They will need to be able to select options such as: Requested call back, Called - VM left, No answer, Wrong number from a drop down list.
They will need to be able to change the status - Did not want job, No show, No work, Unsuitable etc with the ability to enter a comment.
Interviewers will need a button which appears to SEND FOR REVIEW where they must enter a comment to the supervisor who will review it.
There will need to be system generated emails. We will need template letters,emails, texts to be used with variables. E.g. <First Name> enters their first name at that point in the letter.
There needs to be a registration page for new applicants. This should use the email address as the key field and allow just one registration for that person.
They will then be able to complete their full application online and submit it. When they submit their application, that should show in the NEW APPLICANT section of the company portal.
The applicant will be able to see the current status of their application depending on what action is taken on the Company portal.
• Pending Review
• In process
This is the first version of the site. There will be many additions and changes going forward which will include adding other API's, payment systems etc.
Security is obviously very important so we need a secure website with some I'm not a robot feature and ensure code cannot be entered that will damage or destroy our database. It will be installed on a SSL secure website.
65 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1131 £ pour ce travail
I have done many similar project i will prefer framework for the development of this project instead of CMS like wordpress etc ...............................................................
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards PROMITI