If you are not familiar with VueJS, stop reading - this application is not for you.
But if you do know your way around Laravel and how VueJS works, then keep reading!
Im currently working on a quiz application in the Laravel framework with VueJS as front-end. And currently our team is stuck on that particular subject.
I will provide enough information for you, and your team to finish this job as quickly as possible. But be alert, this is a small and easy task for you and your team.
The workflow is:
* No, you will not have access to FTP, shell, root, www catalog or anything on our teams dev or production servers.
* You will do all work on your dev machine
* Me and my team will provide enough information for you and your team in the terms of text, images and some screensrecordings (if necessary, approx 10mb)
Sum up of project:
VueJS will receive an json encoded collection.
* A user will be presented with; question currently viewing, and total number of questions.
* A image (if present)
* The question itself
* Four (4) options of choices
- The user clicks option 1, this is not correct. The clicked button changes class to "is-danger", the correct answer changes class to "is-success".
- A text box with information appears
- The "next question" button appears
* The question is still in the Questions Object
- The next question appears, and the user clicks option 2, this is the correct option.
- The clicked button changes class to "is-success", the info box apperas, the "next question" button appears.
* This question is removed from the Questions Object
- Next question appears, but this is not a question, it is just some information!
- the info box is visible, the "next"-button is visibel.
- When next is clicked, it is removed from the Questions Object
* All wrongly answered questions will repeat itself until all question is finished.
* Correct, and wrongly answered questions will send a AJAX call to API to store information.
When when the Questions Object is empty, new questions is fetch with axios.
23 freelance font une offre moyenne de $165 pour ce travail
Hi, we're a team of 25 PHP/Laravel developers. Having the required skills & experience we are highly enthusiastic about the opportunity to work on your project. - Laravel is our framework of choice lately. - Our s Plus
Hi there, I am an expert web/mobile developer I can do your changes fast and in a professional way. No payment until I finish your work. Price and Time will depend on the full details and changes. Please let me kno Plus
Dear Employer, I have earned a preferred freelancer badge and I am a PHP ‘guru’. I can certainly help you in building functional, e-commerce based and beautiful websites. 6+ years of experience of PHP and web devel Plus
Hello sir, We are a team of 45 persons including developers and designers and all having 5-15 years of experience and till now we have developed 3500+ websites and software and 535+ applications. kindly contact me ba Plus
Ecommerce EXPERT I have a thorough understanding of this ecommerce website and it's important addons. Whether you hire me or not, remember ecom website need lots of addon service for better sale. Relevant Skills and E Plus
Hi, I have good experience in using Laravel and VueJs. Have checked the requirements. Will do this. Pls share your present code or give access to pull if it from git source. Thanks, Mohan
Hello! First of all, thank you for the invitation. I'm interested in your project, and qualified to do it, but I have some questions like: - do you have the static front-end designs already? (as it appears in the at Plus
Hello client I have read your description and i can do this job. please have a look at our portfolio link:- [url removed, login to view] Thanks
Hello sir... I have good experience in Your project skills also i see your project description i can do this project If you can come to chat box please so we can easily discuss about details.. Thank you
We will Done your work with 100% quality. Pay After Satisfaction. I have comfortable to done your work with 100% accuracy. i have 10 year experience on web development. Portfolio List [url removed, login to view] Plus
hi. i can do it. i use VueJS as my primary frontend library. Have done a few projects here with it, you can read my reviews
Hi, I went through your requirement and feel comfortable to do this job. I have good experience in website design & development. Please initiate chat to discuss further.
Dear Hiring manager! I am a laravel expert and have enough experiences in working with laravel+ vue stack, socialite, realtime notification pushing, RESTful api... other third party libararies.. please have a look at Plus
Although if user refreshes accidentally the page before completing the question set you loose all the answers... So maybe it is better to keep some info in the local storage for safety? As soon as all questions are ans Plus
Give me this project and I'll do it. I can begin working on this immediately. I have extensive amount of experience in front end development and can finish this project professionally. :). Let me know when you need to Plus
Greetings!! I am interested in this project as it is exactly within the scope of my team. Over the last few years, we’ve worked with a variety of clients in Website Development and Designing. I have gone throug Plus
I am a laravel [url removed, login to view] developer. [url removed, login to view] This is a laravel [url removed, login to view] powered application. Currently i am developing another [url removed, login to view] project for my own. Relevant Skills an Plus