Job Title - Creating Upload files php functions in user account page
The below requirements (1) to (9) are required at an existing users account page.
(1) uploadable up to 8 files per user
(a) ID card – front
(b) ID card – back
(c) Latest Student/Matric card – front
(d) Latest Student/Matric card – back
(e) primary/elemental cert-results-slip
(f) secondary/middle cert-results-slip
(g) tertiary cert/results-slip
(h) degree/masters/Phd cert/results-slip
(i) Other award/certs
Note to User: The uploads are optional. Upon upload of your ID and Certs, you will receive Verified Icons your profile page. If you have all your certs all combined in one pdf file or one zip file, you can upload to any one of the upload option from (f) to (h). If you have both front and back of your ID card or/and student card combined into one pdf file or one zip file, you should upload onto option (a) only.
(2) Each file upload function constitutes one line on the user account page. There are a total of 9 lines as shown above (a) to (i).
(3) Each upload function size limit is adjustable. We can set default by setting each to maximum 800kb.
(4) File Type limit to upload extension (jpg, jpeg, gif, png, bmp, doc, docx, pdf, zip). (5) Uploaded files must be downloadable at one click of an icon beside each function
(6) An upload on (a) will trigger ID verified icon appear on profile page and accout page
(7) An upload on any one of (e) to (h) will trigger Certificate verified icon appear on profile page and account page.
(8) uploaded file can be replaced when a upload is done at the same function. Replaced file will still remain in tutor account's folder in the back end of cpanel file manager's folders based on account id.
(9) admin can deactivate icon triggers, which mean If there is an upload on (a), or (e) to (h), it will not trigger icon. It also means, by default, all users accounts' triggers are activated.
Existing PHP files/pages involved:
(1) user registration page (public/user access)
(2) user account page (user/admin access)
(3) search tutor results page (admin access)
(4) view user profile search page (admin access)
(5) MAYBE a couple of other PHP files/pages