I already have a PHP (CakePHP) web application that generates invoices, etc. Each document will have a unique barcode.
I'm going to buy a scanner, which is compatible with Twain. But an application has to be made to fulfill my needs. This can an integration to the current PHP app (=preferred) or it can also be an independent application.
What does the application needs to do?
- The application will interact with the Twain compatible scanner.
- The application will be able to trigger the scanner, to start scanning all documents.
- For each document, it will read and recognize the unique barcode. The scanned file will be stored in the appropriate folder in a remote file server, and the remote mysql database will be modified with the name of the file.
The application should be expendable by other developers (or by me), so 'clean code' is a must.
- Please commit to this project only if you have experience with this, and can show me a demo. I'm tired of freelancers that say 'yes' to everything and that make me work more.
- I will pay an initial milestone of 30%, but the rest (70%) will be paid after the project is done and I got a working application (with source code).
- I will be the owner of the source code. You can use it for your portfolio, but you will also handle the code to me.
I'm a developer too, but I'm busy with other running projects.
I hope I get a good developer with who I can work on future projects.
Thank you for your interest
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1176 pour ce travail
Hello, I am VB, VBA, C#, WPF, Java, Delphi, PHP, ASP.NET, CAD and GIS developer, I developed many desktop applications and custom tools, macros and Add-Ins. For reference see my profile. I am ready to discuss and Plus
Hello, Based on the project description it is required to build a TWAIN scanner application to manage the scanned documents and decode the barcodes. I have built a TWAIN scanner application. I can offer to build Plus
Hello, I understood the initial scope of this project. Although i want to discuss further this job in order to prepare the final concept for this project. After Complete discussion over the call or in chat, i Plus
Hi, I have read the requirements. You can check my profile at [login to view URL] - for PHP side I will write API (using cakePHP or plain PHP) that will seamlessly integrate in your current APP - Are you ope Plus
Hello Sir, Hope you are fine there. We are having good experience with CorePHP projects and the reason we came across here to give the best output to your project with supreme quality. We have develope Plus
Hello Sir We are a leading web and mobile app development company in India. We are working in this industry for last 7 years. We are always using latest technology & tools to build a website or mobile app. It brings Plus
Hello , Hope you are doing good there!! I pleased to inform you that we are a team of 6+ years of experience website developers having a great experience CAKE PHP website development work and with my previous wor Plus
Hello, I am not a expert. I don't coded Twain. However I have HP Deskjet 4646 multifunction (print, scan, copy, fax) it have a ADF (automatic document feed), and have a function named 'Webscan', and this as sound Plus
Hi! I already has this project on VB.NET with Barcode and QR-Code recognition also. It uses Image Cleanup for dirty images, and some free software components on the background. You can take a look of recognition so Plus
Dear Sir, Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. i am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned I have checked your requir Plus
Hello, we saw your project requirement and as per our understanding you want us to design application to bulk scan document and store in database at remote server Please share more information on your project 1 Plus
Hello I can handle this task.I had done a parcel scanning system for a german logistic company. I am ready yo provide you the demo. This is my new account but you can find good reviews on my other account https://w Plus