The software should record the following:
1. Record the initial mileage on the vehicle
2. It should record the closing mileage at the end of the day
3. It should give me cumulative mileage
It should be able to calculate km per litter of fuel.
4. The software should give me a warning if cumulatively, 5000km of travel have been travelled.
5. The software should record gross income for each day.
6. The software should deduct expenses incurred on the particular day, e.g. Lunch allowance, fuel, fines or expenses.
7. The software should give me net income for the day and the cumulative income for the month or year.
8. It should also record cumulative gross income and cumulative expenses for the month or year.
9. The software should automatically split the net income into the following categories:
a. Wages for driver - 13% of net income
b. Wages for conductor - 7% of net income
c. Director number1 - 10% of net income
d. Director number2 - 10% of net income
e. Repairs - 20% of net income
f. Investments - 20% of net income
g. Administration - 20% of net income
10. The software should give cumulative values of items listed in number 9 above.