I would like to do the following synchronization between two database on the same server, same username/password.
Source database: z_rent_roll
Target database: users
1. When user exists in the source and targer database, but some of the user fields changed in the source database, I would like to reflect that by updating the target database.
2. When user exists in the source database but not in the target database, insert record to the target user table.
I know how to do this as a stored procedure in Oracle but not as a php code with MySQL.
here are the steps:
1. Check for source user data against target data for any updates- Select statement should return only those records that need to be updates
2. Take those returned records and update them in the target datase.
3. Check for source user data against target data for any new records
4. Insert new records into the target database.
This script will be run a as a cron every 10 minutes.
17 freelance font une offre moyenne de $47 pour ce travail
Very easy thing for me, I can write one so that it can fit with any mysql database, without knowing any structure of the your database. so that u not need to modify my code after u modify ur database structure in the f Plus
With over 5 years PHP experience, I can do this very well and very quickly. Please help me get my first review!
Complete sync can be done between the 2 databases..master and slave...not using php though !..chris
Your description sounds more like a DROP + COPY, alternatively if the target database needs to remain online it would be simpler to do a bulk insert using a trigger to handle the collisions rather than multiple separat Plus
OPTIMUM Web Services Agency is a professional web/software/multimedia development company located in Odessa, Ukraine. We have 5 years experience in IT outsourcing area and now we would like to increase the number of ou Plus
Hello, I have wide area experience in open source technology like php/c++/linux/so files/fusebox AND WINDOW based ASP,COM,DCOM,MTS,VB,VC++,.NET,Flash Please forward me your mail ID so i can forward you project propos Plus
i am a php programmer i can do this work in one day i am new to this field but being a computer engg. i can do this..........
sounds like an easy to develop script, but as an experienced developer i know that nothing is what it seems and i project that it will probably take one more day to twick it to your satisfaction, which is, after all, m Plus