I wrote some SQL-scripts in PHP years ago which pulls products from Microsoft Dynamics NAV 5.0 and inserts them into the Magento 1.9 database using ODBC-driver.
It's a one-way sync which kinda works.
Basically what we want now is a script:
- that will create the product if it doesn't exist in Magento
- it should be imported as a Grouped Product if there is multiple products with same name in a certain MS Dynamics field.
- if the product already exist in Magento the fields should be updated
(description, stock, price, etc)
- some lines in a Dynamics-table should be merged into the Description-field of the product in Magento
- The enabled/disabled state of the products should be updated
- probably also some other info that should be updated
Alternatively it might be better to use Magento's API?
I'm open for suggestions and comments.
5 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 477 $ pour ce travail
Hello, woo pro here I go get your stuff done for you professionally. Please visit our work: [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] looking forward to more details, let things roll now. Ang Plus