I have an application that will be available to different customers through containers.
The objectives are:
- Setting up environment
- Setting up Kubernetes
- Define 6 initial applications (pods)
- Create an application container for each pod
- Point BDs of each container for Cloud SQL
- Configuration of subdomains and notes for each pod / container (eg [url removed, login to view] -> Client 1)
- Configure Backups
- Configure auto-scaling of all 'server'
- Configure self-healing of each pod / container
- Configure self-healing of the entire instance (if the 'server' all fall, recovery in another environment with all pods and containers)
- Definition of security and access policy (firewall)
- Implementation of monitoring mechanisms and alerts
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de R$2611 pour ce travail
Experience on various cloud technologies like AWS, GCP. Certified Docker Associate and kubernetes experienced staff.
Hi As a Certified Kubernetes Administrator who has worked for other clients in implementing their Kubernetes projects I am confident that I am the right partner for your task. In short you want a fully setup and Plus
Existem partes da infra que você comentou que teríamos que conversar mais sobre a nível de implementação