I need a simple Web App by leveraging and using Metronic's excellent Admin Template based on Bootstrap.
Backend is ready, it's Parse.
Advanced knowledge/experience with Bootstrap and Parse is a must.
Using Metronic is necessary, all components I require are already included with it.
No need to re-discover the wheel.
Failure to comply these is reason for me to cancel the job at any point!
Please, read this description thoroughly so that you can give a fair quote. It's not short, it's as detailed as necessary. Further details, of course, are to be spoken.
But all and all, this app is really, really simple; for an experienced web developer it's just a couple of days' job if not hours.
Just for you to know, I've already built same app for iPad (same functionality, slightly different interface) under 13 hours yet I still need a web interface for some reasons.
The project should be completed in 3 stages. That iPad app, btw, covers only the first two stages.
Please quote for the first 2 stages, but keep in mind that the third stage, too, are going to be developed eventually. But just not to confuse you, I'm not attaching the wireframes of 3rd stage.
• 3 types of user: Supervisor, Admin and Desk
• No sign-up screen, just plain old login.
• All users are managed (create, remove, edit) by the Supervisors.
• First page contains a data table, a png image of a badge and a Mini-Stats section.
• Choosing a record from data table results some fields (i.e. Name, Company, Barcode) of the record to be put into the badge.
• Clicking the badge itself, prints the fields (not the image, since it's already printed to the badge card) using the browser's native print screen. So nothing fancy here.
• Datatable should be editable, sortable-by-columns and scrolling (no pagination)
• Search field should filter the table in real-time.
• Clicking the plus button next to the search field either brings a small pop-up window to create a new record or creates a new row for the new record to be filled in; which one is more convenient / easy for you to code.
• All of the above components are included in Metronic.
• Admins can edit and/or delete the records.
• Admins can add records in bulk by importing a pre-defined excel file. Simple again just using the excellent PHPExcel library to convert the file's content into an array then iterating through that array to write the records into the Parse.
• Admins can download a report in excel format. A working php code will be provided. Chances are that it needs some minor tweaks to fit this project, but overall it works and I'm using it for all my active projects' reports.
• Supervisors can add or remove fields to badge.
• Supervisors can manage users.
• Supervisors can edit the event settings as color theme, custom guest props, etc.
Again, please do not quote for the third stage, it's just fyi; posted project is just first two stages for the time being.
Can't wait to meet talented & experienced small teams to work on this and many more upcoming projects...
7 freelance font une offre moyenne de $550 pour ce travail
Placeholder bid, can we discuss in details please on the complete project specification. Pillars we work with 1. Commitment 2. Quality 3. Best Customer Service 4. Agile Mode Portfolio: [login to view URL] Plus
Hello, I'm a professional programmer for web programming with php language to build the system website, Besides, I'm also expert in MySQL , HTML,HTML5,CSS, JS I'm always top in Vietnam freelancer [login to view URL] Plus
Hello, First of all we have to design the wireframes to understand the workflow of this project. Second is the design of a custom database which can handle all three stages with proper hooks to cover any fields or Plus
Hi Myra here, I hope you will consider our team for your project. We will assure you a quality end product at a competitive price. I know you will be swamped with bids so thank you for the time. Hoping to hear from you Plus
Professional Web Developer | Software Engineer Skype: algobasket Email : algobasket(AT)[login to view URL] We build simple to complex ECommerce,CRMs,ERP,LMS,Media Sharing ,Video chat ,Social Network,Tour & Tourism , Re Plus
Good Day, Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity to apply this wonderful job opportunity. I read your whole job requirements very carefully and understand what you actually wanted for your project. In your Plus
I have over 10 years experience in developing Portals and webprojects. Let us spoke further Details very quickly.