I am after a simple plugin to populate a Gravity Form with random data. Here is a plugin which might be a good starting point - [login to view URL]
- New button "populate with test data" on form page in Backend.
- When clicked, a modal will pop-up titled "How many entries?" (and OK/Cancel).
- The plugin will then populate that many new entries, randomly for all fields.
- All code to be in 1 new plugin.
- Plugin must work with any form.
- Only field types: (radio, textbox, drop-down, email, name) are needed.
I shall be happy to develop a plugin to create random form entries. 1 - How many entries you want to generate in one attempt? If this number is large, it will be better to show a progress indication during entrie Plus
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $263 pour ce travail
Hi I can do it Its easy for me But i need more detailed explanation of your project I undertood about forms but i have question my price is $1222 usd for 7 days
Hi, I hope you are doing well. I read your job post and I believe I am capable of doing the job. I can make you a plugin that can work over every page and if its a form where it can put demo data and submit in the back Plus
I would like to make your project , if you want start at any time you want ........................