I need simple HTML5 application for streaming video between two connected users. One user is supposed to broadcast live from the webcam and microphone and second user is supposed to watch the stream live in a player.
App should have two possible modes:
1. Both users are streaming live and they watch each other streams (pretty much like Skype) - here some picture in picture will be required so the users not only see each other but themselves as well
2. One user is streaming and second user is only watching without streaming back - here user no. 1 sees themselves in the player.
Basically what I require:
- WebRTC or any open source server (such red5 or any other stable) for data transmission
- button to make a connection between two users (let's say that each user present on the main page is given an id and anyone can click the button to make a connection - if you have simpler idea no problem)
- simple webpage with player to display the stream
- high quality video and audio for the stream, but with reasonable compression so users with slower connections can make a chat as well
In this case connection will always be between two users. Only difference is that in one scenario both users are broadcasting, and another is that only one user broadcasts and second is watching.
Should be pretty simple with HTML5. If database will be necessary to use (for any purposes - eg. storing users or sessions) MySQL is preferred.
15 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 191 $ pour ce travail
Hello; I have a five-years experience in web, voip and webrtc development. I can help you and deliver the project in budget and time. let us talk ASAP.
Hello sir, We are an IT firm in [url removed, login to view] have high skilled developers who can assist and do this [url removed, login to view] will be available on 24/[url removed, login to view] you wish to know about our works and projects similar please come on chat. Plus