Only apply with answers for my questions in the end of proposal.
I need help for the paypal payment integration. Important to know: the paypal integration must be finished on Monday 14. december 2020. I will hire a freelancer to help me here today latest at 7 pm (kiev time). He should be available for the a call to clarify everything and we can do the needed changes together (so that i understand it better and arising questions can be solved quickly)
Use case: Users can buy lights for the digital christmas tree ([login to view URL]).
In order to buy lights, the user has to click at "Get a light" button (right site of the website). He then specifies how many lights he needs, selects how much he wants to pay per light. Then he provides the invoice data (depending on entity, different invoice data is needed) so that he gets an invoice for these lights.
When the user clicks at the paypal button, the checkout function in [login to view URL] ([login to view URL]) is called. In here the paypal payment functionality should be integrated. On successful payment, our rest api ([login to view URL]) returns an array of light credentials and the user is shown a pop up with the personalized light urls (constructed from the returned data) for the lights he bought.
I have already created a small [login to view URL] in order to test it with my sandbox clientid: [login to view URL] -> when I do a payment here, I see it on the admin dashboard for my app.
IMPORTANT: I need to understand the flow and best practice. For this I would like to have a call to clarify:
- How can i guarantee, that really only the users that payed, get light credentials? -> pls explain here the best practice flow
- How can I guarantee that the user only gets the exact number of lights he has ordered?
1. What is your recommended flow (between client js, paypal payment, delivery of lights) that is as simple as possible but save and correct
2. Is it possible to save invoice data together with number of lights and price in paypal server dashboard? Or is this normally saved on the owners server restapi?
3. How long do you think you need for this job to have a successful integration? So completely finished?
4. How can be guarantee, that really only the users that payed, get light credentials and for only the lights he bought? Solution should be as simple as possible and quickly to be integrated.