I would like to have an automated traders developed. The trader in itself is quite simple and bits and pieces of the source code has already been posted online in various open source projects,for example: [login to view URL]
I would've coded this project myself but unfortunately I just don't have the time.
- Application monitors certain news websites for newly posted articles.
- Using the [login to view URL] api the application determines the articles sentiment. If sentiment is positive the application stops. If sentiment is negative the application continues with the following steps.
- application identifies which company is the subject of the article comparesthe name against a CSV or mysql database of publicly traded US companies and looks up the stock ticker symbol. If no symbol is found the application stops. If a symbol is found the application continues.
- Determine the current price of the stock using the [login to view URL] api.
- Using the Independent Brokers or the [login to view URL] api the application makes a transaction based on the financial thresholds of the account.
- The application stores analyzed data in a database for historical analysis.
It would be preferred if the application had a simple (protected) web interface to outline what it's currently doing, show database with analyzed data, start/stop processes, show open/closed transactions with gains and losses, and a method for killing a current transaction.
The application should be able to monitor multiple websites and analyze multiple articles at once.
The programming language your doing this with is not really important, however the code needs to be fast, all steps combined should not take longer than one second. I do understand, however, that this largely depends on the response time of the various apis.
The code needs to be able to run on Linux and needs to be somewhat future proof.
This project is just a proof of concept and therefore needs to be functional but in the cheapest way possible. It needs to be trustworthy in the sentiment analysis, but functionality may be kept to a minimum. However if this project is successful the application will need to be regular maintenance and updates to cope with shifting interests and market conditions. We will also improve the functionality if the proof of concept is successful.
Doing a good job now will make you the preferred freelancer for any update/improvement, this could be a long term relationship.
About us: We are a startup non profit. Our goal is to be different than most non profits in that we invest the donations from our donors and twice a year we pay out all the profits to the charities we support.
Our charity wishes to help in need animals and pets worldwide. Too many animals live in harsh conditions or in overcrowded shelters. We want to stop animal brutality and fund no kill shelters. We want to find homes for pets that desperately one. Our goal is to make the world better for everyone.
Please make your bid based on the fact that we are a non funded, not for profit, startup charitable organization. Once we have this project up and running and updates are needed we will be able to properly compensate you for your work.
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de €102 pour ce travail
Hello sir I am expert in java and j2ee and skills you mentioned. Please see my profile and skills on https://www.freelancer.com/u/tgchauhan1711. Please give me more details about your project. I have more Plus
Hello, Greetings of the day.!! Your project attracted my attention at first glance, because I've really rich experience in Machine Learning & Python Programming. I have worked on several similar projects before! I'm Plus
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager. Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. i am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned I have Plus
I have experience scraping data from various sources, assimilating it for analysis. The analysis I have a good understanding of, but don't have first hand experience with it. Based on the signal generated also have exp Plus