Nautilus is cloud telephone company base in Singapore, and we provide telephone lines, extension and telephone call services to our customer over the cloud. With our current PBX system and billing system in place, we are looking for developer to help us build a self service portal that allow visitors on the website to sign up.
Upon signing up they can use our billing system and PBX system in the portal. The challenge would be developing the right API to connect that PBX portion and the billing portion to this self service portal.
There are a total of 5 possible modules to which you may put your consideration in the building process accordingly.
2) Billing system - We have a telephone billing system running live and it’s in production. This basic billing calculates the call usage imposed by the calling made by the subscriber. The self service portal would have an access to the billing portal through and they format of displaying client billing information is subject to the requirements
3) PBX portal - This is where the real work happens, building the pbx requires your knowledge in running native base code such as Golang to create api with connecting feature to the pbx system. The pbx module would be the pbx system dialplan design using asterisk and it should generate dialplan base on the asterisk code when that front end on the self service request configuration from the pbx.
4) Payment gateway - The portal must facilitate with payment gateway and it allows clients to see payment history on a click away. The historical data consist of their subscription and call usage where they can refer to instantly and this payment which we see should be connected to strip should also be connected to Xero accounting.
5) Client management - With a self service portal for clients, the system would have a place to provide reception to the tenants. Client have their profile which consist of the management PBX, billing and reporting. The administrator on the hand can provide configuration support to client and issue permissions, rights, user authorisation, settings and financial settings to the client from an admin portal.
6) PBX reporting - We have existing call reporting portal but APIs are required here to build in the PBX reporting into the self service portal as well.
7) Omni channels - With the PBX and billing in place, we will be looking to add new API for other channels such as chat, messaging, social media and other channels into the portal through an API.
8) There would be a place to handle API integration where we can chart API library for external softwares to integrate with Nautilus and that can be happen through API access and endpoints.
Secondly we have secure the system and pentest shall be conducted after the system is ready.
We are looking for developers full time in nature to work on a self service portal that shall supply cloud phone line and extension for sign up.
We will be keen to see if candidate is interested to built a self service portal with the guidance of our senior developer
Project potential requirement 2
Secondly we are looking to to setup telephone call rates online but we need a portal or a page to support rate check function base on specific country. In simple word, this rate check is query base to a database and we can constantly upload new rates from an admin portal.