In short, we have a relatively big server with roughly 5000 players a month and an average load of around 300 (2 creative, 1 survival, 6 pvp (rust), 1 acid island, 1 buildoff). Our former developer did not keep up his end of the bargain and in the end messed up the server. He left us hanging when it mattered and left us with the pieces. Now I let him go and we are trying to mend the pieces, without luck I must add.
What am I looking for:
- 1 or 2 people to help us out with some thorough cleaning/fixing so are servers are up to par again. I’m looking for a professional, someone who has experience across the board (Buycraft, multicraft, plugins, SSH, bungeecord, Java, you name it). I don’t mind “starters”, but we’ve been duped by our last 2 devs and I just want to know I can leave this in capable hands.
- Running through the code (custom and otherwise) to see if there are any backdoors left by the former developer
- Finish/complete the existing plugins (sorta the same as the first point).
- Performance checks/upgrades where possible (tell us where the biggest issues are and what we can do to fix this).
- A Dutch developer is preferred, but anything will do to be honest. Translations can be made, no biggie.
- Other stuff
What do I offer:
- 500-1000 euro for the maintenance/getting the server up to par again. Further employment can be discussed.
- for possible future projects I will contact you first
Things to consider:
- I got a lot of patience, but when we make a deal, we have a deal. I ask you when you can be done, you say Friday, I expect you to be done on Friday or before. Apart from sickness, deaths in the family and natural disasters of course
- I got a lot of ideas of how I want things done and what I want for the future. When we talk/chat I will most likely go through a range of different things…writing things down might be a good idea :D
- I have zero to no experience with Java, MySQL, etc. This means I will sometimes ask things of you that might not be possible in this universe. Just explain to me why it’s impossible and I will let it go….eventually :D
- Start: ASAP
- employement will be for as long as is needed…might be a few days, might be a month, depending on how much damage needs to be repaired and how skilled you are.
I know, it’s a bit fuzzy on what you will have to do, but I’m sure we can to the bottom of it in a skypecall or in a conversation on our teamspeak server.
If you’re interested, let me know!
Respected sir > , VI World is Indian base company. You can see our work at [url removed, login to view] or in portfolio section. We provide best solution in low cost . So we want to discuss about your requirement. If you shor Plus