I'm looking for a good programmer to work full time and long term, or a qualified and serious agency.
I would like to create an auction website backwards.
Here are some requirements that the platform must have:
- users can register as "customers" or "sellers".
- customers who publish the ad must deposit a sum of money in Escrew mode.
- all users purchase subscriptions and receive in exchange for credits to be used as an exchange rate in the platform.
- customers can post announcements by paying with credits. Published ads can be simple "text ads" or "pre-programmed ads by tagging".
- sellers can respond to customer announcements by paying credits.
- the ads will have a timer expiration with the possibility to renew the expiration date.
- the platform will be connected to a chosen courier, so the programmer must be able to work with the APIs.
- the platform must have an Escrew payment system, ie: customers to confirm the announcement in addition to the payment of credits for publication, will also have to deposit a sum of money by bank transfer or credit card.
- how much the customer receives offers from sellers will be able to choose a seller. When the seller has shipped the product and the courier has confirmed the delivery with the tracking number, then the deposit made by the customer will be transferred to the seller's account.
the client to publish the ads must pay the credits but also to deposit a sum of money through the escrew system.
Mario wants to buy an iphone and publish this announcement:
"I want to buy iphone X with 256GB, red, no brand, etc ..."
Mario pays 5 credits.
1) sellers make offers with the price with which they sell by paying with credits. (Example, the best seller offers iPhone X to 800 €)
2) the customer chooses a seller and deposits € 800 in the platform by bank transfer or card.
3) the chosen seller sends the product and enters the tracking number of the shipment
4) when the product arrives the customer confirms receipt (or the courier through API confirms delivery of the product to the customer)
5) the seller receives € 800
The escrow system is to be created internally, or by integrating this system https://www.escrow.com
This is a systesi of the platform.
I would like to anticipate that only offers from freelancers and qualified agencies with a historian will be considered.
Time for the realization of the works: 30 days maximum.
52 freelance font une offre moyenne de €5023 pour ce travail
Hello, Have developed an Auction website before and the development platform will be on the PHP or ASP.NET based. The development requirements are very much accepted and doable form our end but for the better unders Plus
Hello, We are IT-Engineers with higher education, having more than 15 years of experience, developing sophisticated Web and Mobile solutions from scratch. Our indicative time/cost estimation for your project reli Plus
Hello Warm Greetings! I have checked the description, as per the detail you require to develop the website for auction follow the process as follow in the description. The payment will be through the escrew payme Plus
Hi, My name is Charles. We have developed the reverse auction websites for the companies and suppliers. We can work on the full time basis and for long term (for years). We'll create the reverse auction platform in Plus
Hello There, we have build auction website for Pvt bidding [login to view URL] have also work for crowdfunding website [login to view URL] we are well aware about escrow system and auction system. Looking forward to hear fr Plus
Dear Employer, Hope you are doing Great..!! I have gone through your job posting and found our skills bets suited for the project scope. We will provide you fully functional " Reversed Auction Website" based on y Plus
Hello, Thanks for sharing information, I am ready to satisfy your everything needs. I have comprehended your necessities and all is obvious to me based on the information you have shared, I can build the followin Plus
Hello, Hope you are doing well. We have gone through the project details and can do the website on Laravel for you. We have experience of 9 years and done Auction website before. However, I understand that it is Plus
Hi there, i can help you with your reverse auction project. I have 10years + with Web, Graphic and App development with a great review history and [login to view URL] open a chat and ask me some questions. I have a wid Plus
Hello there, My name is Joe. I am a Full Stack engineer as well as the owner of Programmatis. We are a web development company based out of Kansas City in the US. I understand that you need a reverse auction type pl Plus
Hello Tarek Greetings of the Day ! After reading your project description, I am confident that I can help you! Leave us a message for further queries about your projects. We believe in providing the best quali Plus
Hello, Greetings for the Day! As a team of PHP Experts, Like to be part of this Huge Initiative as Auction Platform. Have find your brefings and get to see this is very much similar to Freelance JOB Marketplace a Plus
Hello, We have over 10 years of experience with wordpress/php/html5/css3/jquery/opencart/woocommerce/shopify/drupal/and push ourselves to learn the latest trends to meet the design. We have experience with Boilerplat Plus
Hi, Tarek. Many Thanks for reviewing my bid. As per the project description I have following understanding: - I need some time to make detailed proposal on this. Meanwhile we can discuss the job as I also have Plus
Hi there, I've gone through the post description carefully and ready to start work on this project. Requirements are very clear but please come over the chat so that i can get more requirements if remaining. Plea Plus
Hello I have just read your description and so much interested in your project. I am full time developer and have good experience with Auction/Buy/Sell website so I feel confident in this project. I have already dev Plus
Salve, vorrei discutere i dettagli della piattaforma. Sono un ing. informatico con 15 anni di esperienza. Cordiali saluit. ing. Armando Musto