We are a medical research company looking at developing our website to include a few news parts and to make the user experience easier.
- In house graphic designer is working up templates and graphics, so no need for experience is graphical design.
-Current website is written in PHP and HTML5 using Laravel, with a MYSQL database on the backend. We would like to stick with these as we also use a custom built CRM system using larval that needs to be integrated with the new website.
-Website will need to connect to echelon to connect to current client registrations, we have 2 access levels, Patient (limited access to info) and Practitioner (full access to info).
- 4 Main sections of the website (Products, Research, Investors & Chronic Disease)
- Sales are put through the CommWeb payment gateway
- Patient Registration gives you the ability to link your account to your health care practitioner for more "tools"
- "Patient Billing" - Patient billing is the ability for a practitioner who has a patient linked to his account to recomend and increase the markup of products int he medlab range.
- Patient questionnaire - will be filled out online by a patient who is linked to practitioner with a range of health related questions. Once completed it is sent to the practitioner who can view and make recommendations. A patient can edit the questionnaire and redo as many times as they want, all records are kept.
- Care plan - Care plan is again filled out by a patient, once a care plan is completed no-one can edit it, comments can be added to the "bottom"
Those are the main parts of the website, other then that the majority of it will be static pages which we can work through.
88 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4270 pour ce travail
Hello, sir. My ranking is TOP 5TH in [url removed, login to view] as you can see my profile: ([url removed, login to view]). I'd like to discuss with you in detail. Kind Regards
Hello Sir,I just checked short description of project,I'm very interested to your project and sure give to you best quality of project,Can you please take short time to me for discuss about your project thanks