1) We need an application that can record a audio from wowza RTMP stream in MP3 format. Files should be created in each 20 mnts file slote.
2) We are having a 6 concurrent RTMP stream from wowza with fix application name and stream name. This application should accept all 6 stream as a input and record a audio in mp3.
3) Files should be stored in specific location with Application name folder and file name fomart - [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc
4) In any condition file should not currupt and play in any mp3 supported player
Worker must need to provide the worlable exe and code and on 100% completing we release payment
Kindly note :
5) this mp3 files can be copied to wowza and should play in Jwplayer
6) Interface :
6.1) We need a very simple interface. Font view show and display (ADD/EDIT/DELETE) options for all 6 RTMP url.
6.2) All channel should have a START/ STOP button.
6.3) If user want any immediate file to stop recording, he can click on STOP button. For fraction of seconds START button will display and auto click.
6.4) Each stream can have a default or some path to saved the recorded file in MP3.
6.5) Have a START ALL/ STOP ALL button
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de $478 pour ce travail
I have 10 years of experience in media streaming using wowza, red5, fms, ffmpeg, avconv, vlc etc. I can do this job as per your requirement. Let me know for further discussion. thanks