The site should have a business - selling appeal, ie a user who comes to the site should know what we provide and how it can help them grow their business. It should tempt them to register and conduct a survey or tempt them to register and vote on few questions.
We need a landing page and an inner page.
1. We dont need the contact-us on top of it.
2. Somewhere in the landing page, we need a link to the list of questions and list of surveys
3. It should have a section conveying that its easy to use for who post surveys
4. It should convey that the users can trust us, vote easily and we will not disclose their votes/opinion to any party. Others see only the count, not who voted what. This may go on top. Privacy is very important.
5. Its free when its beta
6. We may have testimonials section, but we will hide it till we get some testimonials
7. We may have a "Happy clients" section aswell
8. Need a contact us section
9. A login section, we may include other logins like google, twitter etc later
10. We likee "Go to top" button like we have now, not mandatory
11. Currently we have tagline included in logo, but not necessary. Also may use wide logo
12. We may have a better footer ;)
13. Current template is template we created for another site and hence we prefer a different color scheme and look and feel.
1. HTML should be clean.
a. It should validate w3c validator.
b. No inline CSS/JS
c. All images should be named properly i.e nothing like [login to view URL], [login to view URL], img (1).png etc are not allowed
d. All images need size (preferably in css) and proper alt text. if you cant find proper alt text, put "DUMMY ALT TEXT", all in caps
e. All unused CSS/JS files should be removed
2. Minimum number of fonts used, preferably only one.
3. Minimum no of CSS files included, Combine them whenever possible
4. Minimum no of JS files included, combine them if possible
5. Minimum no of images, combine them if possible and position them using CSS
6. Use minimized version of standard libraries like Bootstrap
7. No external CSS/JS files, just download them and use
8. Prefer drawings over stock images. Othewise use custom created ones. ie when we search for similar images on google, let it not come up with a hundred sites with same images.
9. Should be easily visible to color blinds. we use plugins to check our vebsite, how it appears to color blind.
10. The top menu differs for user when loged in and loged out. The user may see a login button/link when loged in and will see his name/welcome messge, link to dashboard etc when not loged in.
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de ₹12833 pour ce travail
Hello sir, we assured you that it will be done by us. We are with 13 years in this field. we have done many many project like this before. so please send me the details so that we can start the work immediately
I am a professional front end develop. Some of my work: [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL]