I have now created a new project and set up a milestone of USD $150 to be paid on completion.
The information you need is below:
- Email Address: notification@[url removed, login to view]
- SMTP Username: notification@[url removed, login to view]
- Password: st1819cg
- SMTP HOST: [url removed, login to view]
- SMTP PORT: 26
The hosting and CMS passwords are the same as before.
To confirm, the project details as agreed are as follows:
1. You will modify the website in order to use SMTP authentication instead of the built in PHP mail() method for the emails that get sent through PHP on my website. You will use PHP Mailer library to send the mail.
2. There is no need to provide the facility in CMS to update these settings. Instead, you will provide one common PHP file containing these settings so that the change only needs to be made to the code in this file if an update is required in the future.
3. Fee: USD $150
4. Delivery: 2-3 Business Days
Please make sure this is implemented correctly for all emails that are sent from the website. So, just a reminder, this includes the following types of messages:
- All messages sent between Casting, Agent and Talent Users
- Casting Invites sent by Casting Users (and all replies/communication relating to them)
- Registration confirmation email sent upon activation of account for Talent Users
- Confirmation email sent after a Casting or Agent user submits an application for membership
- Notification of Account Activation for Casting and Agent users (when activated from CMS)
- The 3 Expiry Emails sent 7 days prior to account expiry, the day before and at the time of account expiry
- If it's more convenient, you can leave the emails which are sent to the administrator email address as it is currently configured - ie: the contact forms and notification of accounts created, applications by Casting and Agent users, etc which are sent to the admin address specified in the CMS Global Setting.
I have created some accounts for testing purposes with the following usernames:
Talent Users: testaccount001, testaccount002, testaccount003
Casting Users: testcasting001, testcasting002
Agent Users: testagent001, testagent002
You are welcome to use these or create new accounts of your own, but please do not email any existing users. The country is set to India for all these accounts (so if you want test sending messages to "All Agencies", you can do this by selecting India as the country). Can you please test it and make sure it works for all types of emails that get sent? Please also be very careful not to break any of the existing functionality as the website is currently live.