To access a test Web Form go to:
[url removed, login to view]
UN: rajeshgsoni@[url removed, login to view]
The only form there is a Test Form - under Notifications you will see the options for 'Send Data to Another Web Site"
Actually, you can use the current server for testing, since ideally we have something like this:
1. User goes to form @ [url removed, login to view]
2. Data entered and stored in database automatically via Form, but results of Form are sent to a PHP file on [url removed, login to view]
3. Data received on [url removed, login to view] accepts data (perhaps a UN/PW validation?) gets stored in a new database called "consignor_staging" - I have setup this database now and I will create some basic fields that map to the Form fields
4. New PHP page is created for employee to use - on this page we can "View New Consignors" / "View Previously Staged" consignors
5. If they choose View New, it shows all data for a user in the system (with "ISstaged" flag set to 0") if they choose View Previously Staged, it shows all "ISstaged" with flag set to 1".
6. They then can place a checkbox next to a consignor in the "New Consignor" list, and click a "Move Consignor to ConsignCloud" button
7. Doing the Move, inserts and maps data fields from Staging to the "consignors" table in our Production database .... at the end of the move, we need the form to list the consignors moved with their assigned "ConsignorID" number that was assigned ...
I think our 1st milestone can be you getting data from the Form into Staging DB
After that, we need a page that can insert into consigncloud database ...
I'll get the DB made now and keep UN/PW the same (awsmaster) ..