Hi Gaurav J., I noticed your profile and would like to offer you my project. The details are:
We need a single pages built that will be integrated into our existing app once completed. The purpose of the app is to provide the user with the ability to get from their current location to the target location supplied as GPS latitude/longitude. The app must
1) Indicate the current speed of the device
2) Indicate the distance to the target location from the current location
3) Indicate the Estimated time remaining until the user will reach the target, given their current speed. This time must be reported in minutes when it is less than 60 minutes or hours and minutes when the estimated travel time is greater than 60. Seconds are not required.
4) Once the user is within 50m of the target location a system notification should be provided to the user to let them know. The app must continue to operate if placed into the background. However if the user leaves the navigation page or closes the app the service should be stopped.
5) The final and most important is the method of telling the user the direction they must travel in. This is to be done as two images (Which will be supplied).
5a) The first image is of a compass that will rotate to indicate the current direction of travel of the device at the top. See attached.
5b) The second is a needle that is to be over-layed on top of the first image to indicate the direction the user must travel in.
The concept of this app is to operate in a very similar way to a traditional magnetic compass. For testing purposes testflight should be used and for now the user can supply the latitude/longitude of the target locations into a textbox. We will remove and integrate later.