I am after an adsharing revenue mod for phpbb. I currenly have one installed and it works to a limited degree. However, it only shows my users ads when they are logged in. After they log out it does not show these ads and only the admin google adwords.
If you don't know how adsharing works, it replaced the google adsense publisher code with that of the contributor/forum member. Every time a contributors makes a post, they get their ads shown somewhere within the forum.
It should have the following features
- ability to share ad space on my forum with my contributors. The more posts as a contributor that the higher percentage their ads will be shown.
- Contributors to set up their ads from within the profile.
- Contributors ads not shown while they are logged in, to prevent them from clicking on own ads. They will be shown after logged out.
- Number of times contributors ads have been shown on forum, to be visible within the members profile
- From acp: Enable/Disable adsharing. If disable only admin ads are shown containing admin publisher code
- From acp: Minimum number of ads to be made before adsharing is active for a member. (example: there ads only after, 3,4 or 10 posts, etc)
- From acp: Ability to disable a member from the adsharing
- From acp: List of top publisher codes/members
- From acp: Must be able to change what total proportion of time contributors ads are shown. If 50%, then the other 50% of time admin ads are shown.
Any questions please pm, I hope you understand. the more you post in my forum the more your ads are shown. Please don't bid if you are not capable of making this solution work.
2 freelance font une offre moyenne de $85 pour ce travail
Hi, We have over 5 years of experience of web designing, search engine optimisation and web programming on php and other web technologies and programmed many applications. We are confident to complete this project with Plus
hello sir. i will do this project for you very suessfully. see demo:-[login to view URL] see showcase:-[login to view URL] thanks vikas