We are a team of 3 who is planning a web application. It should be a software which simplifies an easy registration and deregistration of team events. Since we lack the experience and time to create this software ourselves, we are looking for (a) developer(s).
Therefore we need a cost estimate for the following basic functions:
• User management
• Teams (e.g. 1st football team FC Zurich)
• Team functions (e.g. goalkeeper, defender, …)
• User team assignment with a specific function (e.g. Andreas Kradolfer plays as defender in team 1st team FC Zurich)
• Team tasks (e.g. washing of shirts)
• Create/modify events for a team (e.g. football game on 12.12.2022) with different tasks (washing shirts, bring beer, …) and different functions (max. 2 goalkeepers, max. 6 defenders, …)
• Users of a team can subscribe or unsubscribe incl. reason and guests (e.g., I participate on 12.12.2022 and do not take any guests)
• Documents, links and news per team
• Creation of mailings for a team
• Billing of subscriptions with an external payment service provider e.g. DataTrans
For a good cost estimate, a detailed list is also attached. If the offer is in an expected range, we will describe all functions in detail. Furthermore, some functions are already online in the form of HTML Code: [login to view URL] (User / Password is irrelevant).
As technology stack we see the following requirements. This would simplify the operation (however, they are not mandatory criteria). We plan to run on a Hostpoint server in Switzerland ([login to view URL]):
• Apache oder Nginix Webserver
• Node.js, Java, Ruby, Python oder PHP 7.X/8.X
We work in different jobs (graphic designer/marketing, IT, sales) and have already done some preliminary work.
• Scope of functions (Excel-sheet)
• Database ERD incl. Create-Statements
• HTML pages of the sites (Bootstrap template)
• Text for the pages and emails
44 freelances font une offre moyenne de 20 $/heure pour ce travail
Hello Could you provide the UI design or Mockup of the Dashborad and Other pages? Should I develop the backend and frontend both? Let's discuss the project in detail. Thanks Dusko