Currently there is no php validation.
The order form works well with js, but if js is turned off there is no further validation.
Html order form goes to php page which sends the details to an email address and the customer to paypal (there is no mysql database)
The order form has 4 products, only the total amount is sent to paypal
js creates a total for each product, and then the grand total for the order
Php validation is needed
- to prevent blank form being submitted
- to prevent form being re-submitted
- to prevent incomplete form being submitted (required fields not filled in)
- to validate required fields. name, address, zip or postcode, country, email address, phone etc
- to validate ‘not required’ fields if they are filled in
- to prevent product price being changed
- to require an order total
- to prevent bcc etc